2, 3 Or 5 Point Big Deer Antler Shed #1 A Grade, Handles, Dog Chews, Decorations
This item has been shown 0 times.
2, 3 Or 5 Point Big Deer Antler Shed #1 A Grade, Handles, Dog Chews, Decorations:
You will only receive(1) 2, 3 or 5 Point deer antler SHED per offer, perfect for knife handles,dog chews ora craft antleras shown in the pictures.
The picture represents the stock
that I will be pulling from. Let me know if you have a preference on
which antler you want and I will do my best to accommodate.
All edges are naturally rounded over! This is the perfect size for a medium to large dog.ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES, PLEASE WAIT FOR AN INVOICE BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT FOR COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES.
OUR STORY: We decided to start making dog chews and antler craft items after years of collecting deer and elk antlers here in Northwest Montana. All antlers are natural shed antlers,meaning that they fall off every spring and regrow through the summer. My family and I spend numerous hours searching the woods for these allusive sheds. We (myself, my wife andour three children (2 girls and one boy) love the outdoors and decided this would be a great way to reuse these sheds. All funds from the sell of these chews will go towards their college fund!! As parents, this is a way that we can help our children appreciate the outdoors and hopefully create a passion that will last a lifetime!! Thanks again for your consideration of our products. Take a look at our other listing as our inventory will change weekly.
- 100% NaturalANTLER - No Additives.
- Will not clog up your chewing dog's digestive system like ropes, rubber, bark, rocks --Prevent surgery....
- No Colors to stain your carpet
- No chemicals like plastic chews, heavy starches or artificial flavors.
- Full of natural minerals
- No Splintering, Long Lasting- Great forDogs that love tochew.
- Come from Wild Deer and Elk as they naturally shed their antlers (unless noted otherwise)once a year.
- All antlers are Cut and Sandedto prevent sharp points.
- Also good for your small pets that need to gnaw on items to keep their teeth from overgrowing!!
- Or place near your squirrel feeder and watch the critters find them.
**** We try our best to describe the grade of each of our antlers. This is particularly important to determine the correct sizing for your dog. Our grades are as follows:
Shipping: We ship out every day! These will all be shipped out with flat rate boxes / envelopes from our local USPS office. We try our best to ship these as quickly as we can and pass along the actual shipping cost (unlike others that reduce the price of their chews, but increase the price of their shipping). We are happy to combine shipping, so please wait to make final payment until we send out your final invoice.