2-1/2” Premium Dry Diamond Core Drill Bit For Concrete Masonry For Sale
- Item brand new
- Designed for drilling hard materials, including cured concrete, hard masonry, stone and other similar materials (Not recommended for concrete block or similar materials)
- Segments contain premium coarse grit diamonds for fast drilling speed and durability
- Vented thin wall barrel design for light weight, better cooling effect and faster debris removal
- 5/8”–11 arbor fits most angle grinders and hand-held core drills
- Use Wet or Dry
- We accept PayPal and the following
payment types (via PayPal): MasterCard,
Visa, America Express, Discover and e-check.
- We offer DISCOUNTS for quantity order. Please contact us before making purchase.
- Please note that a sales tax (currently at 9%) will be applied to all orders shipped within the state of California. Sales tax will be calculated at checkout.
- We will accept return within 14 days only if the item is defective or unused. You must contact us for the RMA number and return instruction prior to any return. We will not accept return without a RMA number.
- Buyer pays the return shipping cost.
- For defective item, you must provide us photos of the item first and return the item to us for replacement or refund.
- For item that is returned as "NEW / UNUSED", we will charge 20% of restock fee plus shipping cost (If the item is free shipping, we will deduct our shipping cost from the original selling price when we process refund to you).
CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
This item has been shown times.