2.81gms 925 Sterling Silver Diamond Pendant
This item has been shown 4 times.
2.81gms 925 Sterling Silver Diamond Pendant:
Wholesale 100% Genuine Diamonds, Gemstones, Gold Jewelry, Silver Jewelry, Steel Jewelry & watch. Certificate Available
* We use a 100x microscopic photography system, The actual gem depicted is smaller than the image.
* Many inclusions shown are not visible to naked eye.
* Please read discription carefully as we sale Natural,Natural Enhanced, Excellent, Good, Fair & Poor Diamonds.
* Pleasefeel free to ask any questionsbefore offerding, at We will answer your questionswithin 24 hrs.
* We Do not deal in any kind of Lab Created Diamonds... Only& OnlyNatural Earth Mine Genuine Diamonds...
Piece(s) 1 Measurement None Treatment None Hardness 10 Origin Africa Comment None
For more information pleaseclick topic bellow* About us * Why buy From Angie Gems * Diamond Education * Fancy Color Diamond Education * Diamond Treatments
* Customer Support * Payment * Shipping Information * Return Policy * response * Certifying Diamond * Contact us
Angie Gems was started by Mr. Bimal Kalyani . with a thrive for success and passion for Diamonds he started this business in Bankok in the year 2004.
Senses with a team of highly dedicated , committed and creative people has a vision to be a preferred choice of global diamond consumers.
Since we started in 2004 our growing list of satisfied customers have been our best achievements. Our main customers are jewellery manufacturers.
In the year 2006 Senses entered into e-business by saleing its products via . now in a short span of time Angie Gems is a well known name in gemstones in e-business.
Our team is the back bone 0f our organization , our highly motivated and creative people adds value to our organization.
* Back To Top *
Why Buy From Angie Gems
* & PayPal Verified
* Safe Online Shopping experince
* We have a no question ask money back guarantee, always satisfy or your money back
* We eliminate 4-5 distribution channels and sell directly to you
* You get the opportunity of buying jewelry at wholesale prices
* We have been registered on since 23rd December 2006 and maintain happy positive customers response
* Offering wide range of Certified Diamonds & Fine Jewelry i.e.. IGI, GIA, TokyoGem, AIGS, IGEC on demand
* All our items are brand new
* All of our Gemstones & Diamonds are 100% genuine and natural mine
* More than 2500 positive responses on
* Back To Top*
Acquiring knowledge of the 4 Cs is crucial for any diamond
Carat weight :Carat weight is the weight of the diamond measured in carats. One carat is divided into 100 "points," so that a diamond of 75 points weighs 0.75 carats. Carat weight is the most obvious factor in determining the value of a diamond. But two diamonds of equal carat weights can have very different prices, depending on their quality. Diamonds of high quality can be found in all size : Diamond Clarity is a measure of a diamond's internal flaws and impurities. A diamond that is virtually free of interior or exterior inclusions (commonly referred to as flaws) is of the highest quality, for nothing interferes with the passage of light through the diamond. To determine a diamond's clarity, it is viewed under 10x magnification by a trained gemologist. Small inclusions neither mar its beauty nor endanger its durability.
Color : The diamond color grading scale varies from totally colorless to light yellow. The differences between one diamond color grade and another are very subtle and difficult to distinguish.
D-F : Colorless: perfect or almost perfect color.
G-J : Near colorless: good to very good color, and this diamond may "face up" colorless when mounted, especially in white gold or platinum.
K-M : Light but noticeable yellow or brown tint.
Cut (not shape) : Many people confuse diamond cut with the shape of a diamond. Unlike shape, diamond cut is the metric used to evaluate the precision and quality of the overall cutting itself. Diamond cut is the most complex of the 4 Cs, and not even the major labs agree on how to best measure the quality of a diamond’s cut. Diamond Cut usually takes into consideration 3 criteria: Proportions, Symmetry and Polish. Sometimes Light Performance or other tests can be used to also calculate the precision of the diamond cut.Other advanced characteristics of diamonds include diamond Fluorescence and diamond Enhancements. Fluorescence : as a term means that a diamond will glow (in blue) under a UV lamp when illuminated. Enhancements : Please Refer section bellow Treatmenton diamondsBy understanding each diamond characteristic and knowing which questions to ask when purchasing a diamond, you are much more empowered when it comes time to make your diamond investment.
* Back To Top*
Fancy Color Diamond
Once owned only by royalty, "fancy" diamonds have gone democratic this century, thanks to increased production in Australia, Brazil, Venezuela and parts of Africa where conditions are right for natural color. By curious flukes of nature, some very rare diamonds are born the colors of a rainbow. These are the diamonds for customers who have everything else, those who covet a jewel few others can own.
Their popularity and beauty also have spawned color-induced diamonds and synthetic colored diamonds. These are less expensive, of course, and further expand consumers' horizons in the diamond world.
A "fancy" diamond is a natural diamond of color – such as red, green, purple, violet, orange, blue and pink – and should not be confused with a "fancy cut," which refers to shape. Fancy colors vary from faint to intense.
Any diamond that falls between K and Z on the Gemological Institute of America's color grading scale can contain small amounts of yellow but not be considered fancy. Any yellow diamond beyond Z is a fancy color and, as such, commands a premium.
Causes of color – yellow and otherwise – are not as cut and dried as you might think. Infinitesimal impurities, irradiation or anomalies in crystal growth – or combinations of these factors – are the known causes of color. Here's a closer look at each one.
* Back To Top*
Treatment on diamonds
Listed below are some treatments that are done with gemstones. We at Angie Gems only use heating treatment for color enhancment so that we can provide rare color to our customers at cheaper price. we sell only diamonds with No Radiation & Conflict free diamonds. Rest of the treatments is for your knowledge.* Heating: The use of heat in a high temperature sintering furnace to effect desired alteration of color
* Bleaching: The use of chemicals or other agents to lighten or remove a gemstone's color to achieve a brighter/whiter diamond. * Gamma/Electron Irradiation: The use of gamma and/or electron bombardment to alter a gemstone's color; may be followed by a heating process. * Infilling/Fracture Filling: The intentional filling of surface breaking cavities or fractures usually with glass, plastic, opticon with hardeners and/or other hardened foreign substances to improve durability, appearance and/or add weight. The foreign material will have a different index of refraction than diamond, and a trained gemologist can see the light bending within the stone. * Lasering: A laser is used to penetrate a diamond and remove certain black inclusions. Chemicals are then used to further reach and alter inclusions in diamonds. * Oiling/Resin Infusion: The intentional filling of surface cavities of a colorless oil, wax, natural resin, or unhardened man-made material into fissured transparent/translucent gemstones to improve appearance. (i.e., oil, man-made resin, paraffin, etc.) * Irradiation: The use of neutron bombardment, with the combination of any other bombardment and/or heat treatment to alter a gemstone's color.
* Back To Top*
* If you have any questions or inquiries, contact our team of professionals. We will answer your inquiry within 24 hrs.
* We are conducting business in a very honest way giving a very honest and full disclosure of the product, there might be situation when as a customer you might not be satisfied with the product, you have a right to return the products in a specified period as mentioned in the return policy, the item(s) has to be in original condition(s) as it was when shipped.
* We will try very hard to resolve all issues in a smooth manner in accordance with policies.
* As we are in Thailand we have to follow the Thai calendar, we are closed on All Thai National holidays. The details of holidays will be posted from time to time in the body of the listing. Payments received during this time will be cleared when we reopen, all emails sent during this time also will be replied when we reopen.
* For a safe, smooth payment experience we recommend Paypal payment method.
* For fast, reliable and traceable shipping option we recommend FEDEX, Insurance available for an small additional fee depending on the value of the item, please contact us for more information.
* We have a wide range of certified products offered in our sales with a SRP Value, the certificates comes absolutely free.
* sales with no certificates, if you require a certificate for specific product which you won which do not have a certificate you can request one for an additional charge, please contact us for more info.
* Also we have a special promotions on the BIG Ticket items, collector gems for which we give free shipping & completely insured for free. Watch out for such sales where the free shipping logo appears.
* Back To Top*
* We accept Only PayPal. Contact us for more info
* Please do not offer if you are not 100% sure and also do write us if you need more information about the product before offerding.
* Cancellation of transaction after winning an item will have to go thru exactly as per rules and regulations
* We reserve the right to block such fraudulent buyers.
* Back To Top*
* You can combine your items in one shipment to save shipping costs for a period of 7 days. (Beginning from the date of your first successful win until 7 days later.).
* Maximum of 8 items can be combined in one shipment.
* After your payment has cleared, your item(s) will be shipped out within 1 business Register Post (2 weeks to 4 weeks delivery) We will not send good above $150 in Register Air $25 FedEx to U.S.A(3 to 4 days FedEx or Express mailWorldwide (4 to 7days delivery)
* Every additional items US$ 1.95each.
* Shipping delays are very common with Thailand register mail, So please do allow enough time before leaving a negative without really understanding such delays is not controllable by us. Also the parcel can only be tracked when it arrives in your respective countries which usually takes 3 weeks, from that point you can track the item on your local postal website.
* FedEx will not ship product to P.O. Box Address. Please attach your telephone number with your shipping address.
* We cannot combine different orders from different email addresses in one shipment.
* If buyer prefers other shipping methods please inform us, we will try our best to accommodate you.
* Back To Top* Return
* All items can be returned within 7 days of receipt for a full refund.
* How does it work? See details below:
* Day 1 Your Item(s) is received
* Day 1 thru Day 7 is your inspection period
* Day 7 Item(s) must be sent back to us no later than day 7.
* There is no restocking fee, Shipping costs are not refundable and Item(s) must be returned in original condition.
*You must Contactus Before sending Goods * Back To Top* response
* We kindly request our valued customers to give us a positive response as we are always depending on your reviews and need your assistance.
* Positive response will be left for all successful transaction.
* We also kindly request you not to leave a negative or neutral response without contacting us. We will try our maximum best to resolve any problems that you may have.
* Back To Top*
GIA - Gemological Institute of America.
IGI - International Gemological Institute.
AIGS - The Asian Institute of Gemological Sciences
Tokyo Gem - Tokyo Gem Laboratory (Thailand) Co., Ltd
IGEC - International Gemology & Earth-science Center
Cost of certification depends on size of the gem
* Back To Top*Contact us through messaging