2-cd Set Vintage Ads Victorian Images Trade Cards Altered Art Nouveau Steampunk For SaleDescription
1500 images of VINTAGE ADVERTISING ART & EPHEMERA ON CD -- Victorian trade cards,vintage advertisements, antique print ads,
Art Nouveau posters, WWI patriotic posters & much, much more -- carefully organized, many images with dates.
This set includes so much:
- commercial illustration & printing on advertising art and ephemera from the 18th century to the 1920s
- antique print ads
- sensuous Art Nouveau in many categories, some early Art Deco, plenty of Victorian and Edwardian images
- stylish magazine ads from the
Twenties, charming flappers and gents
- ads for automobiles, hosiery, corsets, tonics, rolling papers, gas lights, cure-alls and quackery, "safety coffins" with a bell you can ring if you wake up, the grammophone ... the dentophone!?!
- Victorian trade cards for clothing, hats and shoes, food products, beer, medicines, soap, hair care, fabrics and thread, sewing machines, pianos and organs, perfume, much more
- posters and ads for theaters, Paris cabarets, salons, nightlife. art shows
- travel posters featuring cruise ships, trains, bicycles, and antique automobiles
- stunning WWI patriotic
posters -- Army Navy and Marines recruiting posters, nurses and Red Cross, Uncle Sam, war gardens, etc.
- tobacciana -- cigarette cards, cigar trade cards, and othertobacco-related items and advertisements
- catalogs, price lists, and menus
- cooksbooks and calendars
- ephemera related to publishing, printing, and libraries, schools and colleges
- sewing notions trade cards and ephemera
- fascinating early "cries" and antique engraved business cards for business men and BUSINESSWOMEN in the 18th century
- French, British, Italian & American ads for everything from shoes & hats to chocolate & champagne, from pianos and sewing machines to bicycles, trains and shipping lines.
- plenty of full-color art by famous illustrators such as Mucha, Cheret, Capiello, Bonnard, Leyendecker, Flagg, Toulouse-Lautrec, Gibson, Christy, Coles Phillips ...
Edwardian, and vintage images in many styles ready to print and share.
Great for altered art, card making, scrapbooking, collage,
decoupage, gift wrap and hang tags, labels, primitives, ornaments,
jewelry, fabric arts, and endless other creative
projects. The only limit is your imagination.
COPY & PASTE INTO YOUR IMAGE-EDITING SOFTWARE TO EDIT. Can be printed directly onto any paper, card stock, tissue, vellum, transparencies, stickers, labels, even fabric transfers to make quilt designs and embroidery patterns for personal use. Whatever will work in your printer!
ALL IMAGES ARE 300 DPI.
Images are JPG. All images are 1200 pixels on longest side. This will be approximately 4 inches when printed at 300 dpi, or twice that size at 150 dpi (can be resized before printing, down to very small). Samples may be smaller than actual images. Images on CD are NOT watermarked.
PC USERS: Our image CDs feature a unique and elegant image gallery viewer that showcases the beauty of every image, and makes makes browsing, resizing, and printing simple. You can also zoom, create a slideshow, etc. Our viewer does NOT download anything to your hard drive, requires no unzipping or extra software, and is easy to use. (You may also open images into whatever picture viewer or editor you usually use.) This special feature of our image collections has been a big hit with our customers, but if you prefer your CD without it, just order the "Mac" version (see below). MAC USERS: Choose the "Mac/no-viewer" version and we will send you a CD that will work on any computer -- all the same images, same excellent organization, carefully arranged into folders for your ease of use. (Note: If you have a PC-emulator your system may read our software, but of course only you can determine that!)
Dos and Don'ts
Copyright 2005, 2007, SummertownSun, Lunagirl Images. All images are offered under license, and some of the individual images are copyrighted by us based on our creative alterations of the originals.
You may print unlimited copies of images or collage sheets for your own non-commercial personal or educational use, and alter them for your own non-commercial use as well. Please note that this permission is for you, the purchaser, only (images may not be forwarded to others).
You are welcome to sell your one-of-a-kind altered art and handmade items that incorporate these images (if your work is sold or displayed online or published in a magazine, blog, etc., include credit to Lunagirl.com).
Images may not be resold or redistributed, and there are limits on commercial use (see full license/terms for details).
Use in commercial graphic design, professional advertising or marketing, or media production, creation of design resources for sale, or sale of craft supplies, unaltered prints, or items in large numbers, requires permission and/or additional commercial use license.ISBN 978-1-934688-40-3TO OUR INTERNATIONAL (NON-U.S.) BUYERS: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. We are required by law to mark all purchases as "Merchandise" with the actual purchase price. Thank you for your understanding and for your visit! Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application
This item has been shown 0 times.