2 Candle Holders Glass Inserts Shabbat Judaika Candelabra Sticks Neronim Sabbath For Sale
Set of 2 Glass Candle Holders / Oil Cups / Inserts - "NERONIM"
For Jewish Shabbat and Holidays (Yom Tov)
Clear glass cups that fit in any standard Shabbat candle holders(see class="MsoNormal" style="margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-bottom: 0pt; margin-left: 0in; direction: ltr; unicode-offeri: embed; text-align: center; font-family: Arial; line-height: 150%; text-decoration: none; " align="center">Help keeping your candle holders / candelabra and table neat and clean
Also good for lighting the Shabbat lights with oil and oil wicks. Just fill them with oil or liquid paraffin, using a funnel.Lighting with the Jewish Halacha (Religious laws). Best isoliveoil.
Size:Height : 7 cm / 2.75 inch
Inside Diameter : 4 cm / 1.57 inch
Bottom (Base) Diameter : 1.6 cm / 0.63 inch (Please make sure it will fit your candle holders)
Click here to see otherShabbat Candle Holdersin our store
Click here to add Shabbat Candles
Picture is for illustration only, Candlesticks/Oil/Paraffin/Candles not included
About Shabbat Candle lighting:
A daughter / child lights one candle and amarried womanlights two candles It is traditionally common to give charity before lighting the Shabbat Candles The Shabbat candles should be lit no later than 18 minutes before sundown on Friday evening (i.e., before Shabbat begins) While covering her eyes, the woman waives her hands over the flames three times, to welcome the Shabbat, and says the Blessing : Blessed are you, Lord our God,King of the universe, Who sanctified us with his commandments and commanded us to kindle the Shabbat candles
Feel free toemail us with any question
Liorel, Art from IsraelFind a special gift
Uniqueart works & gifts, handmade by Israeli artists
Vintageantiques & collectibles from the early days of Israel
Ordering & Shipping Information
- Shipping Worldwide from Israel. All orders are insured for loss or damage
- Shipping options: Express, Standard and Sea mail. By default, Parcels up to 2 kg will be sent by standard Airmail and over 2 kg by Express mail. Shipping by sea is cheaper and takes over a month, please contact us for a quote
- ShippingTime - by Standard mail: 7-14 business days (1-2 weeks), by Express mail: 4-5 business days, to most places in the world
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Combined Shipping. We will be happy to combine shipping costs and help you save as possible. If you think of purchasing other items from store please let us know so we can hold your order, and when finished shopping ask us to send a combined invoice by clicking "Request Total from Seller"
- Shipping price is determined according to weight and includes the cost of Insurance,handling and packaging labor and packing materials
- Domestic handling time for Handcrafted / Handmade items may take 6-8 business days, or as stated in the description
- Wrapping and packing are done with great care, using the proper padding and packaging materials, to insure safe arrival of the goods
- Payment - all major credit cards are accepted with Paypal.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. If you're not satisfied - we're not satisfied.
For more informationplease see our Ordering & ShippingPage
Thank you for visiting
Similar spelling : Shabbat Kodesh Sabbath Blessing Sabath times Sabat kabbalat Shabbos Shabos Shabbes Holy Shabes Kabalat Shabbas Shabat candles Chabbat Kiddush Chabat koddesh Schabbat Schabbos Schabes judisch Mitzvah jewish judaica jew Blessing, Designer Candle sticks handcrafted candle holders Art artisan candelabra hand made in Israel candelabrum kerzenleuchter Kerzenhalter chandelier leuchter candlesticks kronleuchter
This item has been shown times.