(2) Vintage 1966 Francie Barbie Dolls Bl #1130 & Tnt #1170 W/tagged Clothing Lot
This item has been shown 0 times.
(2) Vintage 1966 Francie Barbie Dolls Bl #1130 & Tnt #1170 W/tagged Clothing Lot:
(Pre-Owned) (2) Vintage 1966 Francie Barbie Dolls BL #1130 & TNT #1170 w/Tagged Clothing Lot
**Free Domestic Shipping**
*** ~ Happy offerding***
Up for sale isa Lot of Two (2) *Vintage* Francie Barbie Dolls & (5) Tagged Francie Ensembles.
Doll details are as follows:
1. (1966) #1130 BL Francie is an ash brunette doll and rooted eyelashes. Stamped "©1965 / Mattel, Inc. / U.S. Pat'd / U.S. Pat. Pend. / Made in Japan" on buttock. Francie has most of her rooted eyelashes with a small portion of her left eyelashes missing. Her legs and feet display staining, rips in plastic and dents. Her legs bend back with three clicks but hold in place on the second click, for each leg. Francie has a strong moth ball odor in her hair.
2. (1966) #1170 TNT BL Francie with short blonde hair and rooted eyelashes. Stamped "©1965 / Mattel, Inc. / U.S. Patented / U.S. Pat. Pend / Made in / Japan" on buttock and "Japan" stamped on bottom of right foot. Francie has most of her rooted eyelashes with small portions missing on left eye. Her body displays damage, small holes in plastic and staining. She is missing her thumb and pinky on her right hand, and her toes on her left foot. Also, her leg is slightly dislodged from her hip. Her BL are in working order. No odors on this doll.
Clothing details are as follows:
1. (1970-1971) #1768 "Waltz in Velvet" 3-piece ensemble. Dress, small coat and matching purse included in lot. Ensemble's colors have faded and stained white parts. Ensemble has strong moth ball odor. Tagged "Francie™ / © 1965 Mattel."
2. (1966) #1251 "It's a Date" Dress. Dress displays slight wrinkles but has NO odors. Tagged "Francie™ / © 1965 Mattel."
3. (1970 - 1971, 1974) #1238 Snappy Snoozers Hot Pink Dress. Dress is missing top part of lace on dress, also, small rip in back of dress lace displayed. Back button is missing part. Tagged "Francie™ / © 1965 Mattel."
4. (1970 - 1973) #1129 Francie Doll with Growing Pretty Hair Original Dress. Dress displays slight rips in material. Back button in working order. Tagged "Francie™ / © 1965 Mattel."
5. (1966-1967) #1260 First Formal dress. Dress displays discoloration in white. Slight rips displayed lavender material. Right back strap has been sewed (using turquoise thread). Zipper in working order. Tagged "Francie™ / © 1965 Mattel."
Condition:These dolls have been recently purchased from an Estate and were in very bad condition. I carefully cleaned each doll and article, to the best of my ability. *Vintage* dolls displays damage on body. Clothing displays age and small tears.Please read individual description of items for condition.Onedoll and ensemble has a strong moth ball odor from storage. Otherwise, other items have no odors.Also, please view pictures provided for condition of clothing.
offer with Confidence & Happy offerding!
Pleasecheck my page to seeUnique Novelties & Other Unique Dolls selling right now!
*Frequently Asked Questions*
Shipping: Yes, we're happy to combine shipping orders. Please send an email advising that you're interested in more than one listing.
Shipping Charges:Any over-paid shipping charges will be refunded back to all customers.
International Shipping: Yes,we also ship internationally.
Questions? Please feel free to email us. All email inquiries are answered in a timely manner :)