* hanky holder, padded satin, trimmed with a circlet of lace and silk ribbonwork roses. Apx 5" X 5" (folded in half).
* lingerie holder, padded satin-rayon. The top is covered with ecru tambour lace, featuring a musical instrument, flowers, and scrolls (signed "Carlin" at the bottom right). Pocket on the inside. Label: "Neiman-Marcus Co. Purveyors of Carlin Comforts". Satin ribbon ties, with a tiny ribbonwork flourish. Apx 10 1/2" X 8" (folded in half).
Both are in very good, as found, gently used condition. Enlarge photos for detail.
If you have questions about mailing costs, or special requests, please email us. Please check our other sales, including a wide range of fine antiques and collectibles acquired at recent Palm Beach estate sales and buying trips .. and from our personal collections, gathered over the years. New listings are added nightly. We will gladly combine shipping.
Welcome buyers, and please note:
· All international buyers, and new buyers with less than 5 positive responses, please contact us before offerding. Communication is an essential key to a successful transaction.
· Prompt payment is expected. If you have not communicated with us, we will follow up pursuant to 's dispute resolution process.
· It should be expected that vintage and antique items are not always perfect. We try to be as accurate as possible in our descriptions, and we are very particular about disclosing any flaws or damage. We also include numerous photos with all listings, and most photos can be enlarged for more careful viewing.
· If you are uncertain about the condition or age of any item, please ask questions before offerding. We are usually able to respond very promptly, and will provide as much additional information as possible to assist in your evaluation of the item.
· All sales are considered final, unless we have overlooked something or made a significant error in our description. So please ask questions before offerding if you are uncertain.
· If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us before leaving response so we have the opportunity to resolve your concern.
· Packages are mailed with Delivery Confirmation; Signature Confirmation is required for all items over $250. In most cases, International packages will be mailed via the US Post Office using Priority International or Express International. The minimum charge for this method of delivery to most countries is $38. Please consider the cost of postage before offerding.
Please also note this information, which requires all sellers who offer international shipping to include in their listings:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding / buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Back to Top
I accept the following forms of payment:
FREE scheduling, supersized images and templates. Get Vendio Sales Manager.Make your listings stand out with FREE Vendio custom templates!
FREE scheduling, supersized images and templates. Get Vendio Sales Manager.
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!