2 Rolls 1/2" X 100ft Pex Tubing For Potable Water Combo
This item has been shown 27869 times.
2 Rolls 1/2" X 100ft Pex Tubing For Potable Water Combo:
Customer Service & Technical Support
Mon-Fri, 9.00am - 6.00pm EST
- WE COMBINE SHIPPING
- LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
- ONLY BRAND NEW PRODUCTS
1/2" PEX Plumbing Tubing (Non-Barrier PEX Tubing) is used for residential and light commercial hot and cold water plumbing applications. Tubing is marked every 5ft with length, ASTM standards, approvals, certifications, pressure ratings and other technical information.WARRANTY:
Industry standard, 25-year manufacturer's warranty. APPLICATIONS:
1/2" PEX plumbing tubing is commonly used for:
- Plumbing applications (hot and cold water);
- Open loop radiant heating applications;
STANDARDS, CERTIFICATIONS & APPROVALS:
- ASTM F876: Standard Specification for Crosslinked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing;
- ASTM F877: Standard Specification for Crosslinked Polyethylene (PEX) Plastic Hot- and Cold-Water Distribution Systems;
- ASTM F2023: Standard Test Method for Evaluating the Oxidative Resistance of Crosslinked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing and Systems to Hot Chlorinated Water;
- CSA B137.5: Cross Linked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing Systems for Pressure Applications;
- ANSI/NSF 14, ANSI/NSF 61, NSF-pw (certified for Potable Water applications);
- UPC listed by IAPMO.
PEX type: PEX-b;
PEX tubing size: 1/2";
Pressure ratings: 80psi @ 200F, 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73F;
Minimum bending radius: 5" (industry standard for 1/2" PEX);
SDR-9 dimensional Connection System (Crimp Tool + Crimp Rings + Crimp Fittings);
- We prefer PayPal and accept all major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) as well as debit cards.
- Payment for all purchases is due within 5 business days from the date of purchase. Unpaid orders will be cancelled.
- For assistance with payment questions, quotes and volume discounts, contact our Customer Support during normal business hours.
- We combine shipping. For details, see our Shipping Policy.
- All orders are usually shipped the same business day if placed before 3pm EST. Shipment days are Monday through Friday.
- Tracking information is sent to you automatically at the time of shipment and is always available if needed.
- All orders are inspected prior to shipment and are insured against loss or damage in transit.
- For estimated delivery dates, see Transit Times.
Contact us if you have any questions or need any assistance with your purchase.Our store hours are:
Monday through Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm Eastern Standard Time.Contact us:
Phone: 877-681-0010 (toll-free)
Fax: 877-927-5873 (toll-free)
To send us a message click here
Visit our store: Pex Tubing Store
- We have a 30-day, 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee that we offer to our Customers.
- See "Shipping and Payments" tab below main product picture for return policy on this product.
- RMA# is required for all returns. Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges. Processing time: 3-5 business days upon receipt.
- Product(s) must be returned in original condition, undamaged, unopened, unused, uncut.
- For details and complete return instructions, see our store Return Policy.