2000-w Library Of Congress Bimetallic $10 Pcgs Ms70 Gold Commem - No Reserve
This item has been shown 0 times.
2000-w Library Of Congress Bimetallic $10 Pcgs Ms70 Gold Commem - No Reserve:
2000-W $10 PCGS MS70 (Library of Congress - Bimetallic)
Popular Bi-metallic piece with an extremely low mintage of just 7,261. More Information
- Unless stated otherwise in the description above, the item you see pictured here is exactly the coin you will receive.
- 14-day return privilege. No restock fee.
- FREE standard shipping in the USA.
- $30 shipping overseas (sorry, no exceptions).
- We will respond to questions as quickly as possible.
- Don't ask us for our best price. Just make an offer via the make-offer button. If an item does not have this feature, then this is our best price.
- American Numismatic Organization (ANA)
- Professional Numismatists Guild (PNG)
- Florida United Numismatists (FUN)
- Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS)
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
- Certified Acceptance Corporation (CAC)
- Certified Coin Exchange (CCE)
Making Offers? Read this to increase your chances of making a successful offer. On items with make-offer ability, we do our best to consider all reasonable offers. However, we work on very close markups so if your offer isn't reasonably close to our store price, we probably cannot get together. If you think our prices are out of line with the market value, please let us know with an inquiry and we can explain the value.
Shipping Policies FAST & FREE is all you need to know! Standard domestic shipping is FREE! All our shipments are insured by the carrier, or third party insurance coverage. International shipping is available for an additional $30 to many countries worldwide. We ship via USPS International service with insurance on all international orders. Certain delivery areas/restrictions apply and we cannot ship to some countries. IMPORTANT: Customs requirements for each country is the responsibility of the buyer. All packages shipped outside of the United States will have the required customs declaration and full value of the order. Please do not ask us to make exceptions as we will not be able to honor your request.
Payment Policies We accept all major forms of payment, though Paypal is preferred here on . If you would like to pay us directly via credit card or Paypal, please send us a message through , or give us a call. Credit card payments (outside of Paypal) must be shipped to the billing address verified by the credit card company. Sorry, we cannot accept credit cards on any international orders. Our address and phone number:
David Lawrence, PO BOX 9174, Virginia Beach, VA 23450
Toll-Free Phone: 1-800-776-0560
Returns Allowed... No Questions Asked! You will be happy with your purchase. If not, return the item for a full refund.* We do not charge a restock fee, but the buyer is responsible for return postage and insurance. Other than the following exceptions (see below) all store items qualify for 14-day return privilege with no questions asked. Just send the item back for a full refund. Note: There is no need to let us know in advance of a return, as long as you make the return in the time alotted. As soon as your returned item is received, we will process the credit and return the funds to you the same way they were received by us.* Please note the following exceptions to our generous return policy:
- Bullion Coins: Sorry, we cannot accept returns on bullion items. On coins where the value is largely derived from the value of the spot metal, we cannot allow returns due to fluctuations in the commodities markets.
- Uncertified ("Raw") Coins may be returned ONLY if the seal on our plastic flip is unbroken and intact. Once this seal has been broken, and the possibility exists that the coin was removed from our holder, the return policy becomes null and void.