2000ad Comic Issues Prog 1 - 670 Judge Dredd. Pick From Easy Drop Down Menu.
This item has been shown 455 times.
2000ad Comic Issues Prog 1 - 670 Judge Dredd. Pick From Easy Drop Down Menu.:
2000AD Comic issues PROG 1 - 670 JUDGE DREDD. PICK FROM EASY DROP DOWN MENU. 2000AD Comic issues PROG 1 - 670 JUDGE DREDD. PICK FROM EASY DROP DOWN MENU. This sale is for the item(s) in the title.
All offers considered.
All sales go towards a 2000AD and Judge Dredd fan Kickstarter Startup. Find out more today.Follow the link in my profileChristmas is coming. Don't miss out. See my other listings.Postage - Any items paid for after December 19 will not be posted until January 7th 2020. So be quick!
Will send world wide.Discounts and combined postage on multiple wins.
Free UK Postage for comic Bag and Board Packs.Click here for pre-prepared comic Bags and Boards
Free UK postage on all orders over £25 (combined).
Free UK returns if you are not 100% satisfied. ??
UK Postage. £3 for one comic book and 60 pence per book past the first.All books are sent carefully packed by recorded delivery in new hard card mailers and at least one bag and board.I will send an invoice for any underpayments.
Worldwide Postage. Sent with real care in high quality hard mailers. Tracking and insurance included. £17 for the first book and £1 per additional book. Books are properly packed and sent in professional hard card board book mailers. Delivery is fully insured, tracked and requires a signature. Items are photographed, filmed and witnessed at the time of packing and in the post office.
Comic Bag andBoard Packs delivered outside of the UK are £17 for the 1st pack of 10 and £2 per additional set.
Nothing is sent until full payment is madeCant find what you are looking? Click on contact seller Condition
Comic Bags and Boards: Brand new
Comics: Vintage 2000AD Judge Dredd in excellent condition for age.Please note this is a stock photo from one of my recent sales,for illustration purposes only. British comics grade slightly different to the US, the comic(s) you will receive will one of medium to high grade. At leastVG or better. As normalall used comics of this age will show signs of age, use and some damage.
See guide at end of this pagePictures arestock images from a previous sales
2000AD Comic Issues Prog featuring Judge Dredd.
Select the progs you want complete check out. Most have an indication of the grade by the prog number and if not they will be at very least VG/Fine to Very Fine+ in condition. The pictured books are typical examples. There are no grubby books in this collection.
Bookmark, save and share this page because I will update it 2000AD featuring Judge Dredd.
Payment by Pay Pal in any currency or BACS, Chaps and bank transfers British Pounds.
Please contact me if there is a problem before leaving any response and I promise I will do my best to fix it.Fraud Protected All items photographed, tagged, expert witnessed, filmed at time of packing and posting in the post office. They are always sent tracked, recorded and fully insured. Fraud is immediately reported to national, local, business and law authorities.
Free Exclusive 2000AD 15 page interactive ebook featruing a guide to 2000AD character 1st appearances, free gifts and major story arc checklist with every order and free 2000AD / Judge Dredd trad0ing card with every order.
The first book is bagged and boarded. Additonal bags and boards at no extra postage cost here
Paypal in any currency, Cash, cheques and postal ordersin UK pounds, UK Bank transaction in UK Pounds or Bitcoin. Credit cards accepted too.Click here to see the full list of all my sales
Click here to add me to your saved Sellers so you can always get your Thrill Power
You can see my profile at
1st Appearance Complete StoriesLovely ConditionGreat ConditionCharityCursed Earth
Judge Child Judge AndersonJudge DeathRogue TrooperStrontium DogSlaineNemesis
Halo Jones ZenithD.R. & QuinchA.B.C. WarriorsApocalypse WarNew Runs
If there's ever a problem please contact me before leaving any response and I will do my best to help.
Excellent condition.Vintage 2000AD Judge Dredd in excellent condition for age. British comics grade differently to the US, the comics you will get will either be the one(s) in the photograph or excellent one(s) of medium VG+ to high grade. I am not a grader but uI do use the following as a guide.
The picture(s) used is a standard image from a previous sale and may differ in condition to one(s) you get. The comic books you receive will be at least Very Good condition but most likely higher. This item on sale is at least Very Good condition by my standards and the book you get is likely to be of a higher grade.This is just my conservative approximation and not exact. In general my books are flat, very clear, bright and very well looked after. At leastVery Good or betterin the following guide.
The book(s) you get come from a private seller's collection and have been extremely well cared for considering their age. They are from a smoke free home.
I provide sales of truly vintage 2000ad Comics that are of high quality and lasting value, showing the best and most typical characteristics of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic.
MINT10 TO 9.9
The best possible existing condition of that comic book. An extremely exceptional comic.
Only very minute printing and bindery defects or the most barely noticeable handling defects present. It is very rare, especially in older vintage comic books, to discover a comic in these grades as they are virtually non-existent.
- Cover inks are exceptionally bright with high gloss.
- Interior pages must be white in color and supple to the touch.
NEARMINT+ / MINT9.8
- This is close to mint with few minor defects
- Interior pages are almost always off-white/white or better
This is close to mint with some minor defects. Even though some defects are allowed in 9.6, certain defects, such as tape, are never allowed in this grade range.
- Slight stress on the spine.
- The staples themselves are generally centered clean with no discernible rust.
- Maybe some minor color has chipped or flaked off the cover.
- The cover is flat with no surface wear. Inks are bright with high reflectivity and very little fading. Square and sharp corners with ever so slight blunting permitted.
- You can tell that this comic has been stored properly and looks almost as new as the day it was printed.
- The smallest amount of creasing
- All bindery tears are small.
- Only some binding and/or printing defects allowed.
- Cover is fairly well centered and firmly secured to interior pages.
- Paper is supple and like new.
- Spine is tight and flat.
- Unobtrusive date stamps or arrival dates in pencil or ink are acceptable.
- Many pedigree collection comics have a notation on the cover or the interior of the comic and are considered a bonus to collectors as they help prove the provenance of the comic.
NEARMINT TO NEARMINT-9.4 TO 9.2
This book is an excellent copy with great eye appeal.
- It is vibrant with supple pages.
- The spine may have a couple of very small stress lines that break color.
- Minor creasing.
- The spine is almost completely flat.
- The cover is relatively flat with almost minimal surface wear and the cover inks are generally bright with medium to high reflectivity.
- The staples may show some discoloration, but it's not too noticeable on first glance.
- The inside pages and covers usually will be off-white/white, but can be cream/off-white with the absence of other defects.
VERY FINE / NEARMINT9.0 TO 7.5
9.0 - VERY FINE / NEARMINT+
8.5 - VERY FINE+
8.0 - VERY FINE
7.5 - VERY FINE-
A VERY FINE comic book appears to have been read a few times and has been handled with care. These grades allow for some more defects than higher grades. Overall an above average copy and still very collectible.
- Some of the above defects along with a fold or crease in the cover that breaks color.
- Some stress marks on spine.
- A few small chips on the cover.
- The cover has some slight surface wear but still has much of its original gloss and there is nothing major wrong with it.
- Sun shadows, dust shadows and tanning can be darker and have more of a visual impact than those in higher grades.
FINE7.0 TO 5.5
7.0 FINE / VERY FINE
This comic is definitely a read copy with handling wear, but can still be a very desirable copy.
- This could have one major defect like a larger piece out of the cover, a long tear or a detached centerfold.
- It has stress lines on the spine and creases from the opening and closing of the cover.
- This could have a light reading or subscription crease or a rolled spine, but is not damaged enough to reduce eye appeal dramatically.
- Some cover discoloration, fading in colors and soiling is allowed.
- The cover and/or inside pages could have some tears and/or folds.
- With the absence of many other defects, the cover can be detached from one staple, but cover cannot be completely detached from interior.
- Books with slightly brittle pages cannot grade higher than 6.5 and generally are even lower in grade.
- Pages and inside covers could be brownish but not brittle.
- Depending on the look of the comic, very small amounts of tape could be acceptable in this grade.
VERY GOOD5.0 TO 3.5
5.0 VERY-GOOD / FINE
These books are complete, but can have major creases and a spine roll.
- Cover gloss can be very low or sometimes no gloss at all.
- The inside paper quality can be low and small pieces of the pages may be missing.
- Books with brittle pages cannot grade higher than 3.5 and generally are even lower in grade.
- Books in this grade are almost always creased, scuffed, abraded and soiled, but readable.
- A larger amount of tape is also allowed in this grade. (once again, CBCS does not recommend placing tape on a comic)
Good 3.0 to 1.0
3.0 GOOD / VERY GOOD
Good is really a misnomer, but one that is still readable with numerous defects.
- All the defects of a VG comic with more significant wear.
- The inside paper quality might not be good and pieces of the pages may be missing.
- Books in this grade are almost always creased, scuffed, abraded and soiled, but readable.
- Large pieces can be missing from the cover.
- Long or many spine splits are possible.
- The cover and pages many be detached but not missing and is still in a "collectible" grade.
- A significant amount of tape may have been applied to cover and pages.
- Book may be fragile.
Fair 1.5 to 1.0
1.5 FAIR / GOOD
This book has seen much better days and tends to be heavily worn and tattered.
- A copy of a comic in this grade has all pages and most of the covers.
- A book in this condition is worn, ragged and unattractive.
- Heavy creases and folds are prevalent.
- Paper quality can be very low.
- The spine and/or cover may be completely split.
- Staples may be missing.
- Coupons cut from cover and or inside pages. Panels can be clipped out.
- Parts of the front cover may be missing.
- Soiling, staining, tears, markings or chunks missing will interfere with reading.
- Brittleness may be a factor.
- Extensive amounts of tape are acceptable on the comic in these grades.
It has major defects to the point that there is almost no collector value.
- Copies in this grade typically will have pages and/or the front cover or back cover may be missing.
- They may have severe strains or heavy cover abrasions to the point where cover inks are gone.
- Heavy defacing with paints, varnishes, glues, oil, indelible markers or dyes, etc.
- The inside pages can have extreme brittleness.
INCOMPLETE 0.3 to 0.1
(Covers / Coverless / Single Wraps or Pages)
These designations are only used for the purpose of authentication. Numerous collectors and comic fans will purchase coverless comics to either read or to obtain a filler copy of a book for their collection.
Books that are coverless, but are otherwise complete, will receive a grade of 0.3 from CBCS as will covers missing their interiors.
Coverless copies that have incomplete interiors, wraps or single pages will receive a grade of 0.1 from CBCS as will just front covers or just back covers.
- Copies in this designation typically will in most cases be beyond collectability to the majority of the hobby.
- Rare key comics and incomplete pages i.e. centerfolds are considered to be valuable by the collecting community for either restoration purposes or for individuals who just wish to own a piece of comic history.
Track my sales for news related to the items.News
"42 filmmaker and L.A. Confidential scribe Brian Helgeland is set to write and direct Button Man for Netflix, sources tell Variety." Variety 2019
"Judge Dredd Owner Rebellion Sets Up $100 Million U.K. Film and TV Studio (EXCLUSIVE)" Variety 2019
2000 ADis a weekly British science fiction-oriented comic magazine. As a comics anthology it serialised stories in each issue (known as "progs") and was first published by in 1977.
2000 AD is most noted for its Judge Dredd stories, and has been contributed to by a number of artists and writers who became renowned in the field internationally, such as Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons, Grant Morrison, Brian Bolland and Mike McMahon.
Other characters in 2000 AD include Rogue Trooper, Strontium Dog and the ABC Warriors.John Wagner, alongside Pat Mills, helped revitalise British comics in the 1970s. He is best known as the co-creator, with artist Carlos Ezquerra, of the character Judge Dredd .
Notable works Judge Dredd, Strontium Dog, The Last American, The Bogie Man, A History of Violence and Button ManCarlos Sanchez Ezquerra was a comics artist who worked mainly in British comics. He is best known as the co-creator of Judge Dredd. Ezquerra died on 1 October 2018, at the age of 70
Notable works Judge Dredd, Strontium Dog, Just a Pilgrim, The Stainless Steel Rat
Pat Eamon Mills[ is a British comics writer and editor who, along with John Wagner, revitalised British boys comics in the 1970s, and has remained a leading light in British comics ever since. He has been called "the godfather of British comics".
His comics are notable for their violence and anti-authoritarianism.