2005-2009 Mustang Center Console Trunk Opener / Release Button Kit - No Drilling
This item has been shown 0 times.
2005-2009 Mustang Center Console Trunk Opener / Release Button Kit - No Drilling:
Ever tried searching for the button in your 2005-2009 Mustang that opens the trunk? If you have, you probably discovered that Ford never included the button from the factory. Now available is a complete kit which allows you to easily install this feature into your Mustang in less than 15 minutes!
This product mounts discreetly inside the center console for easy access. Our Trunk Release Kit includes everything you need to add this convenience to your Stang! Fits 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 Mustangs (V6, GT, and GT500)Key Attributes:
- Unlike other products on the market, our kit requires no drilling and includes an OEM Ford access panel with a pre-drilled hole for easy, quick installation.
- Product seamlessly integrates into car for a clean, factory look. No cutting of factory wires is required.
- Installation is straight-forward. Most installations take about 15 minutes. A detailed step-by-step instruction manual with pictures is included. Technical support is available should you have any questions.
- OEM Ford access panel with pre-drilled hole and switch.
- High quality wiring harness and connectors.
- All necessary wire taps and mounting hardware.
- Detailed 4 page installation manual.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty.
- Installation difficulty = Very Low
- Installation time = 15 minutes
- Tools required = Flat head screw driver, Phillips screw driver