200s Usb Module For Greeting Card (device Voice Music Cards Musical Sound Mp3)
This item has been shown 2489 times.
200s Usb Module For Greeting Card (device Voice Music Cards Musical Sound Mp3):
(click on the image above to play a video demonstration) Edgar Davin demonstrates example on how to install:
(click on the image above to play a video demonstration) DIY / HOW TO: Make a Musical Greeting Card:
Download the template used in this video (CLICK HERE) SAVE ON SHIPPING WHEN ORDERING IN QUANTITY (see below under SHIPPING AND HANDLING)
Also applies when purchasing with our other items (see below or visit our store)
- WARNING WINDOWS 8/10 USERS: This item may not work on your system. Some users report having issues, while others report success. If you purchase this you do so at your own risk. Currently this item only works on Windows XP , Vista, and Windows 7. If you are still willing to try, we will accept returns if it does not work (minus original & return shipping costs).
- A user programmable sound module designed for cardmaking and other similar projects.
- Allows you to add sound to custom made cards using your own papers and decorations. Can also be used in printed card projects.
- Use in printed projects, invitations, greeting cards, craft projects, and more.
- Plugs into a Windows PC via USB. Using the provided software, an MP3 or WAV file can be written to the module. Module can be reprogrammed as many times as needed.
- Batteries can be replaced.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED (WINDOWS ONLY). Software can be downloaded at
- USB CABLE/ADAPTER INCLUDED (1pc per entire order. However you can request more-limit 1 per USB module)
Dimensions: 5.10 x 2.90 x 0.24 inchesWeight: 0.94ozBattery Life: up to 50-100 plays, up to 1-2 yearsBatteries: 3 x AG10 (or LR1130)Quality Settings:HIGH QUALITY (12KHz) - 132 sec and under
MED QUALITY (10KHz) - 160 sec and under
LOW QUALITY (8KHz) - 204 sec and under