2012 Canada Fine Silver $20 Dollar Coin - Aster W/ Venetian Glass Bumble Bee For Sale
This listing is for a LIMITED Edition rare and beautiful 2012 CANADA $20 Fine SILVER Coin – Aster with Venetian Glass Bumble Bee. The coin comes in the original Mint package as shipped -case, outer sleeve and COA. This is the 2nd offering in this uber popular series. These coins are so HOT and sell out so fast, even the dealers can't them let alone the general public!Royal Canadian Mint total mintage is a measely 10,000 coins and SOLD OUT long ago!
So why does a NGC and PCGS authorized dealer have Canadian coins? Honestly, I dig them. I've been collecting them for a few years now. The Canadian Mint makes some really nice looking coins. I even gave them to my parents who proudly displayed them in their glass cabinet with their other special heirlooms. They may be comparatively overpriced to some much lesser quality US Comemm's, but they are some smoking HOT coins. Like any other govermental department, they kind of stink to deal with as is the same for the US Mint (at least the Canadians answer the phone though). I have had 2 shipping problems already with them myself- wrong shipment of 2010 Poppy's and a ripped open box with no Poppy quarter rolls as ordered that were sold out and unreplaceable. I have to pay fiat currency transition fees so what you ever see on the RCM website actually costs more USD's because our fiat dollar is sinking against most other currencies.
Buy with confidence knowing it is shipping within the US from the best of the best on !!
~ ~ ~ IN STOCK!!! ~ ~ ~
A unique and beautiful one-of-a-kind gift to commemorate special occasions including weddings and a gift for a grandchild.Special features:• Hand-crafted Venetian glass bumble bee is perfectly perched on an engraved and colourful flower.
• Fine silver (99.99% pure) coin.
• Limited to 10,000 coins worldwide.
• Proof finish with colour design!Design:
A yellow banded bee sits upon the daisy-like flower of a purple Aster. The bumble bee featured in Venetian glass - prized around the world for its clear, vibrant colours - was handcrafted by a master glass-maker in Murano, Italy. Packaging:
• At no additional cost to you, your coin comes encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint maroon flock-lined clamshell case lined with a black flock and protected by a black sleeve.
• Your coin is accompanied by a serialized certificate - your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists.A great collectible for nature lovers, wildflower enthusiasts, conservationists, and more!
- No: 117583
- Mintage: 10000
- Composition: fine silver (99.99% pure)
- Finishproof: (with colour and Venetian glass bumble bee on the reverse)
- Weight: (g) 31.39
- Diameter: (mm)38
- Edge: serrated
- Certificate: serialized
- Face value: 20 dollars
- Artist: Maurice Gervais (coin), Giuliano Donaggio (bumble bee) (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
Shipping charges: $FREE$ USPS First Class with Signature confirmation and insurance in the good ole USA. USPS Global Priority to CANADA ONLY is $14.00
Payment types: Paypal and Paypal echecks (to confirmed addresses only) ONLY per the new rules as of Oct 20, 2008.
Immediate payment is required.
International shipping: CANADA Only
Sales Tax: NJ Residents add 7%
This item has been shown 0 times.