2012 Canadian $20 1oz 99.99 Silver Coin - Aster With Venetian Glass Bumble Bee
This item has been shown 0 times.
2012 Canadian $20 1oz 99.99 Silver Coin - Aster With Venetian Glass Bumble Bee:
2012 Canadian $20 1oz99.99 Silver Coin - Aster with Venetian Glass Bumble Bee
The second coin in aseries, this time featuring a one-of-a-kind Venetian glass bumble bee.
A unique andbeautiful one-of-a-kind gift to commemorate special occasions includingweddings and a gift for a grandchild.
• Hand-craftedVenetian glass bumble bee is perfectly perched on an engraved and colourfulflower.
• Fine silver (99.99%pure) coin.
• GST/HST exempt.
• Limited to 10,000coins worldwide.
• Proof finish withcolour design!
A yellow banded beesits upon the daisy-like flower of a purple Aster. The bumble bee featured inVenetian glass - prized around the world for its clear, vibrant colours - washandcrafted by a master glass-maker in Murano, Italy.
• At no additionalcost to you, your coin comes encapsulated and presented in a Royal CanadianMint maroon flock-lined clamshell case lined with a black flock and protectedby a black sleeve.
• Your coin isaccompanied by a serialized certificate - your proof of ownership for this coinand evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our residentquality assurance specialists.
A great collectiblefor nature lovers, wildflower enthusiasts, conservationists, and more!
Metal Weight(g): 31.39
Diameter (mm): 38
Finish: proof (with colour and Venetian glass bumble bee on the reverse)
Coinis encapsulated and presented in a maroon clamshell case lined with flock andprotected by ablack sleeve.