December 18th, 2013
International Migrants Day
December 19th, 2013
International South-South Cooperation Day
December 20th, 2013
International Human Solidarity Day
December 21st, 2013
December 24th, 2013
December 25th, 2013
December 26th, 2013
December 31st, 2013
New Year's Eve
January 1st, 2014
New Year's Day
January 6th, 2014
January 7th, 2014
Orthodox Christmas Day
January 13th, 2014
Stephen Foster Memorial Day
January 14th, 2014
January 14th, 2014
Orthodox New Year
January 16th, 2014
January 17th, 2014
Lee Jackson Day
January 19th, 2014
Robert E Lee's Birthday
January 19th, 2014
Confederate Memorial Day
2013:1 Gram .999 Silver Bullion (koala Bear Bar Coin+5 Vials Of Gold Flake) #46 For Sale
100% of the profits from all our sales goestoward "Kingdom House of Prayers" Ministries
These barsare a limited edition collection!1 Gram .999 Fine Pure Silver Bullion Bar:2013 endangered species of Australia-Koala Bear Design+ 5 Vials of Large Golden Leaf FlakesThe endangered animalseries bars weigh a total of 1 gram of Fine Pure .999 SilverThis item is part ofWorld Treasures Mint's“2013 Endangered Animals of the World Silver 1 Gram Bar Series.”
With only5,000 minted per bar,these gorgeousbars are truly made as collectibles!Thisfine pure silver baris perfect for adding to everyone's collection and makes a great gift!OUR GOLDEN FLAKES ARE THE BEST GRADE AND QUALITY AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON !!!About US: 'Kingdom House of Prayer'
We are committed to lifestyles of worship, prayer, fasting, the Great Commission and family. We want to live the supernatural demonstration of the Kingdom of God preparing for the unique dynamics of the end times. The work of our ministry includes equipping and sending out missionaries as dedicated intercessors and evangelists who work to see the Gospel of the Kingdom of God preached and demonstrated in all spheres of society day 100% Satisfactionmoney backguarantee!
Need a Listing offer Cancellation? NO PROBLEM!
Need to Return an item? NO PROBLEM!
Our answer is always NO PROBLEM!
5 Star Rating Satisfaction is our priority whether your happy with your purchase or not we want you to be happy with our custom service and this is why we say... NO the terms that are used for these type of products:
- The phrase "100 Mills", "500 Mills" or "5 Microns":Describe the supposed thickness of clad or plating (also known as electroplating) that is on the bar or coin. If you see the phrase "100 mills", "500 mills","or "5 Microns" on the bar or coin or in a listing title and or description it is most definitely not solid silver or gold.
- Definition for "Clad", "Plated" or "Plating":A clad, plating or plated bar or is one that has multiple layers of metal in it, around it, or covering it; our current clad bars and coins consist of an inner core of brass, with outer layer of silver or gold. Again, If you see the word(s) 5 microns,clad, plating, plated, or layered on the bar or coinorin a listing title and or description it is most definitely not solid silver or gold.
- There are many differences in the bars and coins you can purchase from us.Whether they are silver or gold either solid or plated they all serve a different purpose and carry different values. Gold plated or silver plated bars and coins should be viewed differently than you would pure 24kt .999 Gold or Silver. They are completely different and serve two completely different purposes.
- Solid silver and gold are for investment while gold and silver plated bars and coins are made for the purpose of collecting.For instance, collectible sports memorabilia that can increase in value or art over time. Both have value but are suitable for different purposes.
- Gold flakes are 'imitation gold' this means no Gold content. They are not painted they simply are a combination of metals melted together to create the appearance of gold. This is the industrial standard world wide. These are made by many companies for various reasons. the creation of Gold vial flakes was and still is for the sole purpose of a novelty gift item. Anyone claiming that their flakes have some sort of gold content or gold plating are being deceptive and dishonest. Regardless of the fact no gold content exists within them they are absolutely fun to have and safe to use it arts and decorations. they are made of a combination of three metals copper, brass, and zinc.
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;div style="text-decoration:none" height="27px" valign="middle" face="arial"