2013 25th Anniversary 1 Oz $5 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin Sku# 402610
This item has been shown 48 times.
2013 25th Anniversary 1 Oz $5 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin Sku# 402610:
2013 25th Anniversary 1 oz $5 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin SKU# 402610
For 25 years, the iconic Silver Maple Leaf has been a highly sought-after Royal Canadian Mint bullion investment coin.
This special edition fine silver bullion coin celebrates the Silver Maple Leaf’s beauty and success since its introduction in 1988.
The coin is struck in bullion finish plus two additional finishes to bring out the exquisite detail of the Maple Leaf design and the “25” mark to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Silver Maple Leaf coin.
This coin is a secure investment option and an attractive acquisition for both first-time precious metals buyers and long-term investors.
When the Royal Canadian Mint introduced its first Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin in 1988, the coin’s beauty and purity made it an instant success.
Since that first release, the Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin has been minted annually with one troy ounce (31.1 grams) of 9999 fine silver and a face value of 5 Dollars—the highest face value on the market for any comparable silver bullion coin.
In addition to its metal weight, purity, and face value, the coin’s reverse design has consistently featured the emblematic maple leaf – a Canadian icon that remains a favorite for collectors around the world.
This coin celebrates the iconic Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin’s 25th anniversary.
Mint: Royal Canadian Mint Composition: 99.99% fine silver Edge Thickness (mm): 3.3 Weight (g): 31.39 Diameter (mm): 38 Face Value: 5 dollars(CAN) Finish: Bullion Edge: Serrated/Reeded. Comes in 2" X 3" Zip-Lock Bag.
store SUBSCRIBE TO NEWS CONTACT US
• Free Shipping and Insurance on this item within US Only.
• All Packages Are Insured Via Our 3rd Party Insurance Company.
• Packages Over $750 Will Be Shipped USPS Mail With Signature Confirmation.
• Packages less than $750might be shipped USPS Mail With Delivery Confirmation.
• Please ask for other method of shipments for an additional fee.
• Items are in Stock and will be shipped within 1 business days of cleared payment.
• Please note: We ship within 1 business days of payment clearing.
• We're committed to meeting this standards.
• Please take this into consideration when leaving us response for shipping time.
• When item is shipped you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
• If you want to track your item's progress it's best to track it at www.usps.com.
• DO NOT track within since the data might not be up to date.
• If you are offerding on multiple items We prefer that you combine all the items and Pay • When you are finished offerding.
• Payments must be made within 48 hours of purchase unless an arrangement has been made with us.
• NJ Residents Pay 6.875% Sales Tax.
• We can be contacted from Monday-Saturday 10AM-6PM and via Messaging System.
• If you have any questions, Please call us or send us a message.
We reserve the right to cancel orders that do not meet the listing requirements.
• We accept MC, VISA and Discover via Checkout System and all approved Payment Methods.
• You'll have the Buyer Protection Policy from .
WE ARE SORRY AT THIS POINT WE HAVE STOPPED ALL INTERNATION SELLING AND SHIPMENTS.
PLEASE NOTE WE CAN NOT SHIP OVER $2500 PER PACKAGE DUE TO US CUSTOMS, IF YOU ARE BUYING MORE THAN $2500 PLEASE MAKE MULTIPLE PURCHASES, LET US KNOW WE WILL ADJUST SHIPPING CHARGES AND COMBINE ITEMS.
• Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
• These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
• Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
• These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up.
• Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
• We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as 'gifts'.
• We are prohibited to violate US and International government regulations.
We guarantee your satisfaction at Aydin Coins & Jewelry. All sales are final but we will work with you to address any issues with your product. We want our customers to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you have a problem, please feel free to call our offices and discuss it with us. We will always do our best to accommodate you. If an exchange is requested, we reserve the right to find an acceptable replacement.
Bullion purchase prices and sale prices may fluctuate due to commodities spot market. Once you buy or won an sale you are locked in and may not cancel your order for any reason.
Precious Metals market is dynamic, We would appreciate an immediate payment by PayPal or approved payment method. We are not responsible for any typographical errors and have the right to cancel any purchase or any sale that’s won.
All weights of our products are in troy ounces which is about 31.1 grams.
Order changes are not permitted. We suggest you take the time up front to make sure what you want is exactly what you request from us as reflected in your Order.
Market Loss Policy:
When you buy from Aydin Coins & Jewelry, once we have issued a confirmation, you have a binding contract and the transaction price is locked-in and the corresponding market risk is transferred. However, if you default in your performance of payment or any other act required completing your transaction in the times required by these terms, we may cancel your Order. If your Order(s) is canceled, you agree you have full responsibility and liability to Aydin Coins & Jewelry for any Market Loss. You must also pay to, and have full responsibility and liability to Aydin Coins & Jewelry for, all fees and costs associated with Aydin Coins & Jewelry efforts in collecting from you. Any Market Gain on Purchase Order cancellations shall vest in and remain the property of Aydin Coins & Jewelry. We reserve the right to cancel any Purchase Order at any time and for any reason.
AYDIN MFG. LLC.
119 E Main Street, Ramsey, NJ 07446
AYDIN COINS is a Division of Aydin Jewelry Mfg. LLC. which is a privately held company. We are a provider of precious metals to the consumer industry and a manufacturer of jewelry products. We sell Silver, Gold Coins, Gold, Silver Bars and other metals. We also manufacture 14K, 18K, Platinum and Diamond Jewelry for the jewelry industry. Our Mission is to provide the best products to our customers and become the leading provider of metal and finished products to the consumer industry and to jewelry industry.
Whether you're seeking an investment of precious metals, a gift for yourself or another or something to save, we guarantee you'll be fully satisfied with your purchase from us!
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution