2013 Australia 1 Oz Silver Koala Gem Brilliant Uncirculated $1 Sku27172
This item has been shown 0 times.
2013 Australia 1 Oz Silver Koala Gem Brilliant Uncirculated $1 Sku27172:
- Each coin contains 1 troy ounce (31.1 grams) of .999 fine silver.
- Florida residents: Per Florida law we are required to collect Florida sales tax on foreign coin or non-legal tender bullion sales of $500 or less. Please contact us before payment if your order will exceed $500.
- This item is in stock and ready to ship!
- We are accepting international orders from select countries for this coin. Please note that each international order will be insured and declared for the full value. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing. Please contact us with any questions.
- Immediate payment by Paypal is required at the time of purchase.
- Please Check Our Positive response!
- Sign Up to receive our store Newsletter exhibiting new items, special promotions, and general information every month!
offer with confidence in knowing that we have over 50,000+ positive responses!
We have more GREAT items for sale in our store!Buy with confidence. Buy from a PNG Member Dealer.
Learn More about the benefits of doing business with a PNG-Member Dealer.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE YOU offer OR BUY IT NOW.
Terms of Service
- s message system is the best way to contact us, however we can also be reached at 1-800-362-9004 Ext. 511 from 9:00AM-5:00PM Eastern time. The department is closed on weekends and holidays.
Duplicates and Second Chance Offers
- All items pictured are the actual items you will receive unless we have duplicates or if the picture is a representation of a "lot" of items, in which case this will always be stated.
- If you receive a second chance offer that appears to be from us but you suspect it is fraudulent, please call 1-800-362-9004, ext. 511 to verify authenticity. You should also forward it to .
- We combine shipping for items purchased in the same day. If you wish to get a combined shipping rate, DO NOT pay for your purchase until you receive our invoice which will reflect the reduced shipping rate. Invoices are sent within 24 hours of sale closing.
- Most orders will be shipped by the United States Postal Service; however bulky orders may be shipped FedEx Ground on a case by case basis.
- Signatures required on all invoices over $250.
- Insurance is included on all orders. At our discretion, we may opt to self-insure any order.
- Tampering or interfering with the mail is a federal offense. We will investigate all claims and prosecute in the event of fraud.
- automatically calculates estimated shipping times based on our processing time and the typical time needed for delivery for the service selected. Actual shipping times may vary.
Additional Terms and Disclosures
- Return Policy will be as stated in the listing.
- The coin market is speculative and unregulated. Many areas of numismatics lend themselves to third party grading and authentication. Certification does not eliminate all risks associated with the grading and purchasing of rare coins. Population or census figures quoted in listings are based on information available to us at the time of listing. These numbers are not guaranteed and should not be used as a basis for purchasing any items sold by us.
We strive for 5 star service. If you feel unsatisfied, please contact us to resolve any issues prior to leaving response.
John Donahoe, CEO, , Inc. (right) with John Maben, CEO of ModernCoinMart. Photo taken at 's Invitation only e-commerce forum, January, 2007
We Are Proud Members Of The Following Associations: