2013 Canada $10 Fine Silver Coin Twelve-spotted Skimmer
This item has been shown 15 times.
2013 Canada $10 Fine Silver Coin Twelve-spotted Skimmer:
2013 Canada $10 Fine Silver Coin Twelve-Spotted Skimmer 2013 Canada $10 Fine Silver Coin Twelve-Spotted Skimmer This silver proof coin is certified to be 99.99% pure silver with a diameter of 34 millimetres and a metal weight of 15.87 grams. The reverse image designed by Canadian artist Celia Godkin features a painted Libellula pulchella set against a hologram. Rendered in finest detail, the dragonfly is presented from its right side. Its lacy, brightly hued periwinkle-spotted wings, with contrasting black dots and soft blue-white colouring, are fully extended as the male Twelve-Spotted Pond Skimmer poses delicately atop a blade of pond grass. From the viewer’s vantage point, we see the Skimmer’s characteristic yellow-lined thorax and body as well as the soft blue colouring that distinguishes the mature male of the species. In the background, its natural habitat—a water lily-lined pond—is presented in a shimmering full-colour hologram, bringing sparkling movement to the water. The polished silver border around the image is engraved with the word 'CANADA,' the date '2013,' and the face value of '10 DOLLARS.' The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.Special Features:
- The first in the Royal Canadian Mint’s exciting new “Dragonflies” series featuring painted Canadian dragonfly species set against hologram images of their natural habitat!
- The hologram technology, representing the water, is used on coin to capture the full rainbow spectrum of color from any light source as the coin is tilted back and forth.
- Start collecting this promising series from the outset. Very limited mintage of just 10,000 means that this coin is sure to be sought after by collectors.
- A beautiful gift and exquisite addition to any nature-themed or specialty coin collection.
- Face Value: 10 dollars
- Mintage: 10,000
- Composition: 99.99% fine silver
- Weight (g): 15.87
- Diameter (mm): 34
- Edge: Serrated
- Finish: Proof
- Certificate: Serialized
- Artist: Celia GodkinPackaging:
- Each coin is encapsulated and presented in a maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a sleeve.
SALES TAX & DUTY
Buyers shipping product to a Canadian Address will be subject GST/HST of the destination province except for fine silver, Gold .999+and Platinum .995+ which are Sales tax exempt as noted in item description. No US salestaxes will be charged however buyer isresponsible for and agrees topay any applicable duties and taxes levied by customs in their Country of residence.
Aaron's Iron Clad Guarantee
Aaron wants you to be a happy panda not a sad panda if you know what we mean. That mean's you get 14 full days to initiate a return and ship the product back to us (at the buyers expense)in it's original condition for a full refund less shipping cost for any reason what so ever. Even if you realize youshould have paid the rent instead of buying "that cool coin". Don't worry Aaron's got your back.
Shipping and handling
Aaron hates High shipping cost's and he also hates to hate things so he's bringing you combined shipping. You pay for shipping on the item with the highest shipping cost and then only 0.75 cents for each items after as long as they fit into the box at ourdiscretion subject to Value limits as we seeappropriate for loss prevention.
A handlingfee may becharged on high value items of over $100 in order to protect your purchase with shipping insurance.This fee is $1.50 for every $100 of value. If we do not apply this fee then the item is being shipped without insurance. If you want insurance, be sure to message us before paying.
Listing and template services provided by inkFrog