2013 Canada $20 Maple Canopy- Autumn 1 Oz Proof Fine Silver Coin For Sale
2013 'Autumn Maple Canopy' Colorized Proof $20 Silver Coin 1oz .
This coin is the second in the Royal Canadian Mint’s innovative new series showcasing Canada’s magnificent maple trees from an entirely new and unique perspective, adding creative interest to this ever-popular Canadian icon.Canadian artist Margaret Best has created a dynamic design showcasing Canada’s cherished maple tree from an exciting and unexpected perspective—from beneath its canopy looking upwards along its trunk towards the outstretched branches above. In the foreground, two coloured leaves gently drift towards the ground to accentuate the maple’s beauty in autumn.Special Features:
- An exciting keepsake celebrating the maple tree, Canada’s cherished arboreal emblem, from a fresh new perspective.
- An uplifting theme to inspire nature enthusiasts, gardeners, coin collectors as well as anyone with a passion for Canadiana.
- Beautifully crafted in 99.99% pure silver accentuated with eye-catching colour in the leaves to highlight the maple’s beauty in autumn.
- Texture and tonal detailing in the trunk, branches and leaves emphasize the sense of height and depth in this innovative design.
- Second coin in the refreshing new series. 1st coin in the series sold out in 7 days!Product Specifications:
- Face Value: 20 dollars
- Mintage: 7,500
- Composition: 99.99% pure silver
- Weight (g): 31.39
- Diameter (mm): 38
- Edge: Serrated
- Finish: Proof
- Certificate: Serialized
- Artist: Margaret BestPackaging:
- Coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with a black flock and protected by a black sleeve.
- Finished Packaging Size: 67 mm x 67 mm
Shipping for this item will be $6.99 to anywhere in Canada or the United States in well padded box. Thank's for looking , Chris.
This item has been shown 0 times.