2014 Tokelau 1 Oz Silver Year Of The Horse $5 Ngc Ms69 Fr First Release Sku29075
This item has been shown 0 times.
2014 Tokelau 1 Oz Silver Year Of The Horse $5 Ngc Ms69 Fr First Release Sku29075:
2014 Tokelau 1 Oz Silver Year of the Horse $5 NGC MS69 FR Mint State 69 First Releases SKU29075
Just released! ModernCoinMart has the exclusive United States distribution rights to this new release commemorating the 2014 Lunar Year of the Horse! This is the second in a series of 1oz. Silver Lunar Bullion coins issued by Tokelau and has a low mintage of only 50,000 coins!
Those born in the Lunar Year of the Horse are said to be energetic, bright, warm-hearted, intelligent and able. These coins offer a beautiful representation of a horse family: a mare and her young foal. The reverse honors Queen Elisabeth, the head of state for Tokelau and other Commonwealth countries. The reverse also displays the national symbol of Tokelau, a Tuluma. This is a traditional carved wooden tackle box use by the local fisherman.
Tokelau is a small group of three tropical islands in the South Pacific north of New Zealand. The islands were discovered in 1765 by the British Royal Navy and are inhabited to this day by the original native islanders.
We will be carrying the coins in NGC as well as PCGS holders as well as singles, lots, and sealed boxes of ungraded coins!Payment Policy
- We only accept Paypal for item payments.
- Immediate payment is required for all purchases.
- In rare cases involving new customers making vary large purchases we may require that payment be made by wire transfer.
- Offers are not accepted unless you see the "make offer" feature
- We do not offer any other discounts - final price is always as stated in the listing.
- Buyer is locked in at the price at the time of sale. We cannot make any price fluctuation adjustments after the sale is complete.
- Florida Sales Tax Policy - Per Florida law we are required to collect Florida sales tax on foreign coin or non-legal tender bullion sales of $500 or less. All Legal Tender US Coins & Currency are tax exempt. Additionally any coin or bullion orders over $500 are tax exempt. Because automatically adds Florida sales tax, (we cannot control this) please contact us before payment if your order will exceed $500.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY
- We can only ship to your registered address. We will not forward packages or ship to alternate addresses - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please make sure your order is accurate before paying, once an order is placed it cannot be modified. Once the order has been transferred to our shipping department it cannot be cancelled.
- Domestic shipping is FREE therefore we do not combine orders.
- Most orders will be shipped via USPS, however bulky or high value orders may be shipped via FedEx.
- Signatures required on all invoices over $250.
- Insurance is included on all orders. At our discretion, we may opt to self-insure any order.
- Tampering or interfering with the mail is a federal offense. We will investigate all claims and prosecute in the event of fraud.
- automatically calculates estimated shipping times based on our processing time and the typical time needed for delivery for the service selected. Actual shipping times may vary.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS POLICY: We are accepting international orders from select countries.
- The shipping charges cover the full shipping cost from the United States to your country. Any additional import duties, customs fees, shipping/handling charges or taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office, postal office or local FedEx office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
- We only use USPS and FedEx as our couriers and we can ONLY ship to your registered shipping address. We do not ship to any other address that is not listed on , or to any shipping companies, storage units, etc. With the exception of China and Taiwan(ROC) all shipments will be sent FedEx. Shipments to China and Taiwan(ROC) that are less than $2,500 will be sent by USPS Express Mail EMS service or USPS Priority Mail.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping Costs: will automatically calculate shipping charges on a per item basis. For orders containing multiple sales please contact us for a combined invoice before paying.
- Customs: Please note that each international order will be insured and declared for the full value. We will state: "Numismatic collectable coin" on the customs declaration paper and use the appropriate code of our choice. We cannot declare any shipment as a gift or undervalue any item. No exceptions.
- Combined Shipping: Please be aware that we can combine shipping upon request. However, we cannot guarantee that we can always do so due to the volume we deal with. In order to receive combined shipping, the orders must be placed consecutively and it is the customer's responsibility to contact us within the same day.
There are no returns on bullion items. Collector coins (not containing precious metals) may be returned or exchanged within 14 days if there is an issue with the coin or holder and only if a 14 day return option is mentioned in the listing. The return policy, if any, will be noted in the listing.Terms and ConditionsBullion Policy
As with all bullion and bullion related items, price may fluctuate up or down after the purchase. Once you buy you are locked in and may not cancel your order for any reason. Price adjustments are not made after you purchase regardless of price increase or decrease. Returns are not permitted, but exchanges can be made for the same exact item providing we have it in stock at the time of your request. Please note that bullion coins, bars, and rounds are mass-produced and are not struck to the same quality standards as collector coins. Bullion items are often shipped directly from the mint in rolls or bags and fresh new items will have minor imperfections.Florida Sales Tax Policy
Per Florida law we are required to collect Florida sales tax on foreign coin or non-legal tender bullion sales of $500 or less. All Legal Tender US Coins & Currency are tax exempt. Additionally any coin or bullion orders over $500 are tax exempt. Because automatically adds Florida sales tax, (we cannot control this) please contact us before payment if your order will exceed $500.Product Photo Policy
We attempt to display product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. We take many of our photos in house and due to reflection there may appear to be 'black' on the coin when there is not. If a coin has a color in it at all it will be described as 'colorized' in the description or title. Due to the large inventory we sell, we will use stock photos and you will not get the serial number as shown unless specifically stated in the product listing.