2016 Niue 2oz Silver Hawksbill Turtle Ngc Ms69 - Brown Label
This item has been shown 21 times.
2016 Niue 2oz Silver Hawksbill Turtle Ngc Ms69 - Brown Label:
In Stock, Ready For Shipment Paradise Mint Payment Terms:
- We only accept paypal.
- Please do not ask us to accept any other form of payment other than paypal.
- Please do not put secondary addresses to ship to in the payment notes or send us messages to ship to a separate address other than what paypal provides. Sorry we are not able to honor such requests, and we will have to refund the payment.
- US buyers Only Please.
- Sorry, we do not ship to APO's / FPO's.
- We require verifiable contact information with each purchase. Providing false or outdated contact information will result in your sale being canceled. This includes full name, address, phone and email. In certain cases or larger transactions, we may require proper Id. Or if a business name is used in payment, a copy of your Business Liscense or Resale Certificate may be required for verification.
- Contact by winning buyer is expected within 3 days. If you paid via paypal, a completed payment is considered contact. We will not honor any item or offer in which 7 days has passed with no payment received.
- Serial numbers will be different than the serial number on image.
- We are closed on weekends and all postal holidays. Messages sent during these times will normally not get answered until the next business day.
- Graded coins sold are of guaranteed grade by the respective grading company and not by Paradise Mint Inc. Claims against grade are handled by sending item to respective grading company for what is called an Appearance Review.
- Paradise Mint does not give investment advice or guarantee a profit.
- Paradise Mint is not responsible for typographical errors or acts beyond its control.
- Paradise Mint may elect not to honor any sale in where there has been a offer cancellation within the last 6 hours of sale or item end.
- The available population of a certified coin or the grading trend of a certified coin can change at anytime. One should not buy purely based upon current population reports or grading trends.
- Sorry, we do not offer any type of local pick up.
- For security purposes we do not ship to any name or business name that would suggest the package being shipped would have a high value amount. That means we Don't ship to a business name at would include, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Diamonds, Coin(s), Numismatic and etc. This means if you are paying via paypal you will need to be sure your confirmed ship to name qualifies before offerding or making payment. We reserve the right to not ship to any name or address that we feel may present a security risk. Your ship to address must have a name and not just an id. We do not ship to APO/FPO or any military address.
- Combine Shipping Rules: There is a limit of 3 days and8 sales for combined shipping. If you try to pay for more than 6 items in your payment, the payment will be refunded. You pay full shipping on 1st item, then a discounted rate on 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Discount rate is located at the bottom of each sale in the shipping amount section. Any message trying to renegotiate shipping rates will not be answered. If you want combined shipping rates, you must pay for all your items with one single payment. We are not able to send two separately paid items in one package.
- Insurance is included in all shipping rates. All items are shipped fully insured. We do not use USPS or UPS insurance. In the event of a lost package, we file claims for you. We are not able to file a claim until a package has been lost for 30 days or longer. For orders shipped from $1.00 - $249.99 , an online delivery confirmation from USPS.com, UPS.com or similar carrier is accepted as a completed delivery. For orders $250.00 and up, a signature confirmation from USPS.com, UPS.com or similar carrier is accepted as a completed delivery. On signature confirmations it does not matter who signs for your package. Keep in mind if you are sending packages to your office. Anyone at that address can sign for your package.
- Returns only. Sorry we do not do exchanges on items.
- The coin and bullion market is volatile. Coin prices may fluctuate rapidly resulting in a significant loss or gain. Because these markets can be volatile, all sales of bullion coins, bars and are final and not returnable unless otherwise indicated.
- Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of delivery receipt.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges and insurance.
- NO Taxes for Non-Florida Residents.
- Florida Residents: There are no taxes on any US Mint Issued Coins. There is not any sales tax on American Gold, Silver or Platinum Eagles and Buffalos or any coin that is legal tender in the United States such as Presidential dollars or Kennedy Half Dollars and etc. There are taxes of 6.75% on Bullion Sales and Foreign coins sold with a combined total of less than $500.