2019 Tuvalu $1 Looney Tunes - Lunar Porky Pig 1oz Silver Proof Coin
This item has been shown 72 times.
2019 Tuvalu $1 Looney Tunes - Lunar Porky Pig 1oz Silver Proof Coin:
We are proudly an Australian Owned and Operated Family Business. Your order is dispatched from our warehouse in Sydney Australia. Product Description
PORKY PIG was Warner Bros. first cartoon superstar after he began appearing in the Merrie Melodies and Looney Tunes cartoons from 1935 (Year of the Pig!) rising to international fame for his adorable antics. This stunning coloured silver coin offers a fun way to celebrate the 2019 Lunar New Year of the Pig while commemorating the classic cartoon character.The coin’s reverse portrays PORKY PIG in colour with his arms outstretched beneath the Looney Tunes iconic “That’s all Folks!”. Also included in the design are the words PORKY PIG and the pinyin character for ‘pig’.The coin is presented in a clear acrylic case, allowing both sides of the coin to be displayed. Packaged within a themed shipper, the coin is accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- 1oz 99.99% Pure Silver struck to Proof finish.
- Tuvalu $1 legal tender coin presented in a clear acrylic case.
- PORKY PIG in colour on Reverse
- Official Licensed Product
- Looney TunesThemed Presentation Packaging and Numbered Certificate
- Limited Mintage – 5,000
*FREE SHIPPING within Australia for purchases over AU$500 and selected products as listed with free shipping. Fees may apply for express services.
Payment must be received within 4 working days from purchase.
We accept Bank transfer, Bank Cheque/Money Order, All major credit cards through Paypal and Paypal.
If you are making a bank transfer, please leave your username as reference. Otherwise, your payment may be difficult to identify and may delay shipping of your purchase.Returns
We accept returns. Please contact our customer service team via immediately if: You changed your mind and wish to request a return Your product was damaged during transit You wish to make a warranty claim for any product you have purchase You received the wrong product. The product was not as described and you wish to return it. Please note that you must comply with all returns instructions provided to you via your registered email address. Please do not return or post items before obtaining instructions from us. If you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and accepted. Applicable freight fees and a 10% re-stocking fee will be deducted from your refund in cases where you changed your mind about your purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders cancelled while in transit.Shipping
- All orders are carefully packed to prevent damage.
- All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
- We ship via Australian Post enabling us to ship to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
- Australia Post does not offer us (the seller) the provision to provide delivery instructions. However, the customer (you) can provide delivery instructions in some cases via mypost account.
- We regret that our warehouse is not accessible to the public. As such, we do not offer a pick-up option.
- We aim to dispatch all purchases within one working day after your full payment is made.
- If you need to cancel a purchase after your purchase has been dispatched the postage fee is not refundable. Additional postage fees may apply for re-delivery or re-direction to us.
- Shipping fees include postage and handling fees. If you have selected Registered Post, Parcel Tracking or Signature, tracking numbers will be provided via when your order is dispatched.
- Product Postage and handling fees are calculated based on the weight and size of each product.
- Combined postage for different products is available provided they meet Australia Post size and weight limitations.
- Combined postage is based on weight and size of the order.
- Some products may be dispatched in more than one carton/satchel.
- If you change your mind about your purchase and wish to return the item after receiving it, applicable freight fees will be deducted from your refund and a 10% re-stocking fee will apply.
- Buyers must agree with the above postage and handling terms before purchase.
- We are unable to ship every product we stock to all destinations around the world.
- Invoices and declared values of goods are as purchased, relevant overseas customs duties, taxes or other fees are your responsibility.
- It is your responsible for assuring that your order can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
- Shipping time is only an estimate as customs clearance may delay your delivery.
- We will not be responsible for any delays caused by Customs clearance procedures.
Your response is always appreciated. We endeavor to provide the highest possible service to our customers. Please contact us prior to leaving response if you have a problem with your purchase so we can rectify the issue. Contact Us
Please contact us via if you wish to contact us in relation to our products and services.