20mm Mesh Bracelet Seiko 6138 Speedtimer Bullhead
This item has been shown times.
20mm Mesh Bracelet Seiko 6138 Speedtimer Bullhead:
For Sale - Brand NEW 20mm MESH BRACELET ( Type I ) / watch band / strap with stainless steel safety locking clasp and classic interlock mesh design
Key specifications and features:
- Excellent solid stainless steel construction + stainless steel safety locking clasp
- Classic interlock mesh design – looks great on designer / sport dive watches
- Includes FREE spring bars ($4 value) with heavy duty fat bar ENDS (1.1mm) to not wear out the lug holes on your expensive watch
*** DO NOT RECOMMEND *** using the original spring bars as the bars are thinner and holes are smaller and will end up wiggling / 'enlarging' the lug holes of your dive watch.
*** These are custom upgraded SPRING BARS, ENGINEERED, RESEARCHED and DEVELOPED HERE and available nowhere else !!! ***
- Professionally engineered 20mm straight ends - will fit ALL 20mm lug watches (easy to measure width on your watch – measure the space where your current watch head attaches to the strap – most lug widths is generally 18mm, 20mm or 22mm – all 3 size available
- Comes in stainless steel finish (satin / semi polish)
- Also available in BLACK PVD finish (see my other sale for pictures)
- Brushed (non-shiny finish) also available for additional $ 6 (inquire within for details)
- Great quality and construction, heavy weight and well balance
- MESH thickness – approx 2.5mm, quality stainless steel
- Size – 20mm (parallel bracelet with no tapering at clasp)
- Length - approx 110mm and 75mm (fits 6.5 inch wrist to 8.75 inch wrist (approx)) – for smaller or larger wrists - please inquire
- Includes stainless steel clasp – diver’s style double lock (including flip lock) for added protection
*** GREAT QUALITY & VALUE
- Jurgens / Jurgen’s MESH sells for +$100 to $250 USD
- the exact same 20mm MESH bracelet as in this ad, is currently selling on watchstyle.com (German Vollmer) for + $64 + S&H !
22mm MESH bracelet is a great upgrade to your tuna stylescuba diver Professional Prospex dive watch collection. *** New Seiko tuna offerings (May 2009), incorporate the new metal bracelet look with a stainless steel, brushed finished oyster style bracelet – model SBBN015 – MRSP $ 1,200 USD. Seiko enthusiasts have upgraded their Tunas - 7549 or SBBN007 with this look for the past 5 years. You can do the same at a fraction of the price !
I personally wear this bracelet on my Seiko 6138 Speedtimer Bullhead and enjoy the look and quality. Excellent way to accessorize your wardrobe, easy to interchange strap – between rubber, leather, oyster and mesh for a different look. Comfortable fit and no hair pulling !!!
Fits other brands - 20mm lug width watches:
- Bell & Ross
- Casio G-Shock
- Officine Panerai
- Seiko, Citizen & Orient
- TAG Heuer
- Ball Watch Company
- Jorg Schauer & Stowa
- Kremke Watch Co
- LACO by Lacher
- MK II
- OCEAN7 & AirNautic
- Prometheus Watch Company
See my other sale items (‘click’ - other items - for pictures and description):
- 22mm – custom end links - 150m 6306 7000 / 6306 7001 (kanji) bracelet
- 22mm – custom end links – 150m 6309 7040 / 6309 7049 bracelet - classic Seiko cushion case diver
- 20mm / 19mm - 6105 8110 / 6105 8119 bracelet - rare classic 150mdiver
- 22mm SEL (Type II) curved end – SKX007 / SKX009 / SKX031 / SKX033 / 7002 / 7548 / SKXA35 / SKXA55 … fits fat spring bars !
- 22mm – straight end super oyster – Seiko 300m 600m Tuna 7549 / SBBN007
- 22mm – straight end super oyster (BLACK) – Seiko Tuna 1000m Darth Tuna SBBN011
- 20mm / 19mm straight end – 6217 / 6138 / 6139 UFO (20mm / 19mm) straight end bracelets
- 20mm or 22mm MESH bracelets – black or silver finish (Seiko Tuna or Seiko Black / Orange Monster)
…I just got the bracelet and installed it on my watch: beautiful! Thanks! Michael
*** LIMITED TIME – SAVINGS / DISCOUNTS to fellow watch forum members (WIS) ***
WIS Discount – upto 20% discount value !!! (Click the – “Ask Seller a question” button and inquire for more details) Members of:
- GMT +9
- Oriental watch forum
- The Asian watch forum
Common Question: Can I wear the bracelet with Seiko heavy duty ‘fat’ bars ?
Answer: …the Mesh bracelet does not fit ‘fat’ bars (20mm x 2.50mm x 1.1mm). To address this - I have INCLUDED with the Mesh bracelet purchase - upgraded spring bars 20mm x 1.78mm x 1.1mm SDF (staired double flange) spring bars, which is the largest bar available to fit the mesh bracelet, as well includes the ends of 1.1mm SDF (similar to Seiko fat spring bars) to minimize any wiggle and ensure a proper tight fit without damaging the lug holes on your watch.
Note: these upgraded spring bars are what I personally use for my Seiko divers with this bracelet. These spring bars are CUSTOM MADE upgrades and NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE and is included FREE with each bracelet purchase.
***Strongly recommend you use the upgraded spring bars to not damage your lug holes ***. If you purchased the Seiko super oyster bracelets elsewhere and require the spring bars for your divers, let me know. (extra set available for $3 / pair) ****
If you want a bracelet which fits the 2.50mm fat spring bars (see my other sale items)
*** OPTIONS AND MULTI PURCHASE DISCOUNT INFO ***
Dear Customer, thank you for your purchase.
Additional options available:
- $3 - for additional pair of SDF spring bars (2 pieces), size 20mm x 1.78mm x 1.1mm, also available in 20mm
Multi purchase SAVINGS / DISCOUNTS available
- 2nd bracelet – 25% SAVINGS DISCOUNT !!!
- 3rdbracelet – 30% SAVINGS DISCOUNT !!!
- 4th bracelet - xx % SAVINGS DISCOUNT !!!
Feel free to inquire (contact seller) if you have any questions
(fellow WIS / watch enthusiast, er since Oct 1999, +3,000 transactions, 100% response)
Sellebrity AnalyticsOn Sep-07-12 at 21:48:53 PDT, seller added the following information:
FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!On Sep-07-12 at 23:40:17 PDT, seller added the following information: Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back