20s | Vtg Art Deco Gatsby Drop Waist Metallic Silk Hollywood Flapper Party Dress
This item has been shown 0 times.
20s | Vtg Art Deco Gatsby Drop Waist Metallic Silk Hollywood Flapper Party Dress:
most stunning vintage 1920s hollywood glamorous sheer gown. nancy walker. silk + metallic gold thread. extra long open sleeves. dramatic draping. gold metallic rose embellishments. medium weight construction. peach/pink color. pull on over head. good condition. needs repairs, etc. spotting through front and side. tear in back near bottom hem. sold as-is. GORGEOUS to see in person (versus photographs)! please view photographs for additional details. medium/large. 6/8/10 us.
waist: up to 38"
sleeve length: approximately 41"
dane spotting. [deyn spot·ting] verb
1. the act of sharing a photo of oneself living dane vintage.
how great do you look when you put on your dane vintage?
share your photo! instagram it, tweet it, tag @dane_vintage, or post it on our facebook* page to become one of the dane-spotters entered to win a monthly coupon prize. *for complete rules visit facebook
**special 5 day sale**
- Mint: Like New
- Near Mint: Worn only a handful of times. No problems.
- Excellent: No noticeable problems.
- Great: May have a couple problems in terms of wear but nothing very noticeable. Still wearable.
- Good: Has noticeable problems. Still wearable.
- Fair: Noticeable problems.Wearing not recommended. Great for display, study, pattern or fabric.
Vintage garment sizes are not the same as those today (ie. a 50s/60s size 12 may be a 2/4 today). To ensure the best fit we suggest you measure your favorite similar style garment and compare to the measurements noted in this sale. Dress Form 34" bust, 23" waist, 34" hips. Our measurements are taken while the garment is lying flat. We have doubled the waist, bust and hip measurements to reflect a more accurate measurement. Our measurements:
- Shoulder to Shoulder: Measurement between either the shoulder seams or approximate shoulder width.
- Bust: Measurement straight across the chest (from underarm seam).
- Waist: Measurement straight across the natural waistline.
- Hips: Measurment straight across the hips (normally 5-7 inches below the waistline).
- Length: Measurement from nape of neck or shoulder to hemline (dresses w/ straps are measured from shoulder).
- Sleeve Length: Measurement from shoulder to cuff.
- Shoulder to Waist: Measurement from nape of neck or shoulder to waist seam.
- Skirt Length: Measurement from waistline to bottom hem.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase please contact us immediately. We strive for a 100% positive experience however to error is human. If we have overlooked something we apologize in advance and will certainly do our best to remedy this situation. Returns are allowed within 14 days of receipt of purchase. We offer two return options:
- Full purchase price refunded less shipping cost to/from (no refunds for shipping cost to/from)
- Store Credit for full purchase price including to/from shipping cost.
- Payment Terms
Payment is preferred within 4 days of end of sale. If you are purchasing/offerding additional items please let us know so that we may forward a final invoice when sales have completed. Paypal recommended.
- Shipping Terms
We ship 3 times a week (typically Monday - Wednesday). If you require expedited shipping please do not hesitate to contact us - we will try our best to accommodate. Packages are shipped USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground w/in the Continental US. International packages under 4 pounds qualify for First Class International, a more economical service, or you may choose to ship Priority International which includes tracking. We ALWAYS SUGGEST shipping Priority as there is no guarantee of delivery for first class international. International packages 4 pounds and above will be shipped Priority International. Local pick-up is encouraged, item location 60540 (western suburbs of Chicago).