22-pc Soviet Russian .916 Silver & Gilt Cobalt Blue Enamel Coffee & Tea Service
This item has been shown 0 times.
22-pc Soviet Russian .916 Silver & Gilt Cobalt Blue Enamel Coffee & Tea Service:
SOVIET ERA RUSSIAN .916 SILVER WITH GILT TEA AND COFFEE SERVICE FOR 6 (22 PIECES) DECORATED WITH COBALT, BLUE & WHITE ENAMEL IN FLORAL MOTIF
100.32 TROY OUNCES
SOLD WITHOUT RESERVE STARTING AT $9.99
The set has no chips, repairs, dents, monograms or losses. It has probably been stored since purchased new. I have seen similar sets offered in two or even three different lots. I have decided to keep it all together as it was first intended, not breaking up the set into multiple sales or lots. It is a show-stopper, a true statement piece for your Russian silver collection and a wonderful investment. sale records for similar sets are strong. Here are the specifics:
- Coffee Pot with Lid, 8-1/2" tall, 22.67 troy ounces gross weight
- Tea or Hot Water Pot with Lid, 6-1/4" tall, 13.02 troy ounces
- Cream Pitcher with Lid, 5-1/4" tall, 10.77 troy ounces
- Swing Handled Sugar Bowl with Lid, 2-1/2" tall and 4-1/2" in diameter, 10.61 ozt
- 6 Coffee Cups with 6 matching Saucers. The cups are 2" tall and 2-7/8" in diameter. The matching saucers are 4-1/4" in diameter, 40.03 troy ounces
- 6 Matching Spoons, 4-1/2" in length, 3.22 troy ounces
Stuff You Should Read About How We Do Business:
- ~We are always happy to combine orders for shipping if we can. Even when we must ship items in separate boxes for safety, we waive our $1.15 handling fee on the second and subsequent boxes.
- Payment is due no later than 5 days after the close of the sale.
- ~We do notend sales early for offers. It's not fair to those who are watching and expecting to offer at the end (a risky business, but many chance it nonetheless.)
- ~All our sales are no-reserve.
- ~We guarantee your satisfaction on all items we sell. If we have missed something, which does happen from time to time with the antique and vintage items we handle, we will always make it right.
- ~We strive for your 5-star response rating. If we have not achieved this, please contact us and we'll work it out.
~We will not misrepresent values on customs forms or call merchandise a "gift."Import duties and taxes are the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the price you have paid us.We have no control over the duties imposed in other countries, or our own, for that matter. Please be aware that customs regulations may delay your receipt of the item.
We offer both USPS and UPS shipping service--please select the best shipping option for you when you check out, as several are almost always offered.
- I make every effort to deliver your purchases in CLEAN condition. Most silver is polished. Porcelains and figurines are cleaned unless stated otherwise. And everything is packed with the utmost care for the safe arrival of your treasures.
- I can no longer use International First Class for items closing over $100 since this mail class cannot be tracked. If you are an international buyer and your item closes at or over $100, you must select Priority International shipping even though First Class International rates are provided.
offer With Confidence--I have 100% response on Purpose and Take Good Care of My Customers!
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog