23 Old Watchmaking Watch Clock Making Horology Books On Cd - B329
This item has been shown 0 times.
23 Old Watchmaking Watch Clock Making Horology Books On Cd - B329:
The Historical Archive Sample Page
Historic Watch and Clock Making Reference
Library Book Collection on CD
The historic watch and clock making Reference Library is a fascinating collection of 23 fascinating books and other works related to watch and clock making in the late 19th and early-mid 20th centuries.
This collection spans 1000's of pages and contains hundreds of illustrations in its many volumes and makes a great addition to the watchmaking and clockmaking techniques historian or dedicate horology professional/hobbyist.
All the titles contained on this CD are listed below.
- The watch adjuster's manual : being a practical guide for the watch and chronometer adjuster in making, springing, timing and adjusting for isochronism, positions and temperatures (1894) - Fritts, Charles Edgar - 361 pages
- A rudimentary treatise on clock and watch making; with a chapter on church clocks; and an account of the proceedings respecting the great Westminster Clock (1850) - Denison, Edmund Beckett - 279 pages
- History of the American clock business for the past sixty years, and life of Chauncey Jerome (1860) - Jerome, Chauncey - 59 pages
- A practical course in horology (1944) - Kelly, Harold Caleb - 192 pages
- Lancaster's Part in the World's Watchmaking Industry (1945) - John J. Bowman - 36 pages
- Accutron Service Manual Series 214 (1969) - Bulova Watch Company, Inc. - 39 pages
- Accutron Service Manual Series 218 (May 24, 1969) - Bulova Watch Company, Inc. - 52 pages
- Service and Repair of the Hamilton Electric Watch - Hamilton Watch Company - 58 pages
- Old Scottish clockmakers from 1453 to 1850 (1921) - 436 pages
- The marine chronometer, its history and development. With a foreword by Sir Frank W. Dyson (1923) - Gould, Rupert Thomas - 287 pages
- On the springing and adjusting of watches ... (1898) - Britten, F. J. (Frederick James) - 152 pages
- US Patent 2601942: Resilient pad for wrist watches (July 1, 1952) - Pachter, Frank - 3 pages
- Collection of watches loaned to the Metropolitan museum of art of the city of New York (1907) - Hearn, George A., Mrs; Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.); Howard, Wendell Stanton; Buck, John H. - 35 pages
- US Patent 2601029: Method of making a thickened reinforced portion in a relatively thin metal plate (June 17, 1952) - Illinois Watch Case Co - 5 pages
- Catalogue and price-list of fine imported and American machinery, tools, materials, and supplies for machinists, jewellers, watchmakers .. (1875) - Frasse & co - 112 pages
- Modern letter engraving in theory and practice; a manual for the use of watchmakers, jewelers and other metal engravers .. (1898) - Rees, Fred Holmes - 176 pages
- Watch and clock making (1885) - David Glasgow - 341 pages
- Treatise on Clock and Watch Making: Theoretical and Practical (1832) - Thomas Reid - 476 pages
- A Rudimentary Treatise on Clock and Watch Making: With a Chapter on Church Clocks; (1850) - Baron Edmund Beckett Grimthorpe - 279 pages
- New and complete clock and watchmakers' manual .. (1860) - Booth, Mary L. (Mary Louise) - 294 pages
- Former Clock & Watchmakers and Their Work: Including an Account of the Development of ... (1894) - Frederick James Britten - 397 pages
- The watchmakers' hand-book: intended as a workshop companion for those who are engaged in ... (1881) - Claudius Saunier , Edward Rigg, Julien Tripplin - 482 pages
- The Watch & Clockmakers' Handbook (1881) - Frederick James Britten - 172 pages
Here are the computer requirements to run and operate this CD. You must have a PC running Windows or a Macintosh running OS X or higher software and a web browser. All the manuals in this disk are in PDF or DJVU format. Both viewers are very easy to use for reading and printing out all or part of each manual. The DVJU viewer is included on the CD. And if you need it, the web adddress of Adobe Acrobat reader is also included on the CD but chances are you already have this viewer installed on your computer.
Please visit Our About Me Page to Learn More about Us!
This product is a CD.
All our CDs are professionally produced and packaged in DVD sized cases. This allows you to easily store them with your on your shelf and retrieve them easily. All our CDs are designed to play on any Microsoft Windows computer and Macintosh computers running OS X or higher. Some of our CDs require a special viewer to be installed on your computer to view the images.View Our Other Products:
view a listing of all our hundreds of products currently available, click the
-->View All Products<--
(Note: This will open a new browser window. )
Our payment processor is
All items are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee. Only the purchase price is refunded. Shipping is not refunded. Item must be sent back at buyer's expense and buyer must include the sale ID and method of payment with the item to receive a refund.
xygooberpie123response:We give positive response to all our paying customers at the time your product is shipped.
purchase your CD for immediate delivery,
just click on the Buy It Now button at the bottom of the page.