25 Epoxy+ni 2x1x1/2" Neo Wind Turbine Generator Magnets For Sale
25 Pieces - 2" x 1" x .5" Neodymium Magnet blocks. Epoxy + Nickel + Copper + Nickel quadruple-layer coating has superior Corrosion Resistance and excellent adhesion to metal surface than Nickel, this coating is ideal for bonding metal
Grade N42 is the recommended Grade due to
its cost effectiveness over N35/N38/N40 in Hugh Piggott's new book "A
Wind Turbine Recipe Book".
For wind generator magnets, coating and performance are the most important things to consider, we recommend Epoxy+Nickel+Copper+Nickel 4-layer coating for long term durability under all weather conditions, we don't recommend Epoxy single layer coating, please read details below. To have better performance for your wind generator, the higher grade the magnets, the better; we recommend at least N42 or higher grade for high performance.
Grade Makes a big difference ! The higher the grade, the stronger the magnet
N42 grade vs. N35/N38/N40
N35 is the lowest NdFeB neodymium magnet grade on the market, we don't carry N35 grade due to its lower performance making our N42 grade the better value.
N38 and N40 are lower grades compared to N42.
Coating Makes a big difference !
Hugh Piggott talks about wind turbine failure caused by magnet corrosion due to bad coating in his book:
the magnets themselves that can lead to a major failure in under 5
years............. Once the protective plating on the magnet is
punctured, the magnet corrodes and swells gradually."
Nickel + Copper + Nickel 3-layer coating vs. Epoxy single layer coatingEpoxy single layer coating is THE LEAST durable coating from our experience.
Nickel + Copper + Nickel 3-layer coating is much more durable than Epoxy single layer coating because Epoxy single layer coating is thin and quicker to wear off, even a scratch can damage the coating easily.
Epoxy+Nickel+Copper+Nickel 4-layer coating vs. Nickel+Copper+Nickel 3-layer coating
Nickel+Copper+Nickel coating provides protection against moisture and oxygen but is prone to corrosion in salt and acidic conditions.
The combination of Epoxy and Nickel+Copper+Nickel coating is the best solution against both corrosion in salt, acidic conditions and moisture, oxygen.
We recommend Epoxy+Nickel+Copper+Nickel coated 2x1x1/2 magnet due to the superior Corrosion Resistance and excellent adhesion to metal surface of Epoxy+Nickel+Copper+Nickel coating than Nickel+Copper+Nickel coating.
In summary, Epoxy + Nickel + Copper + Nickel 4-layer coating is the most durable and most effective magnet coating. Nickel + Copper + Nickel 3-layer coating is less durable than Epoxy + Nickel + Copper + Nickel 4-layer coating. And Epoxy single layer coating is the LEAST durable coating for neodymium magnets.
Grade N42, 42 MGO, over 72 lbs pulling force!! Br rating: 13200 Gauss
- Patent Licensed, ISO certified quality
- Ni+Cu+Ni Plated
- Magnetized through .5" section, poles are on the 2" x 1" surfaces
- Our magnets are made with the highest quality, commercial grade rare earth raw materials.
- All of our magnets are ISO certified and NdFeB patent licensed. They are made by one of world's largest NdFeB magnet manufacturers.
- We are one of the largest magnet distributors in US.
- We are committed to giving our customers the highest quality Neodymium magnets and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Our magnets are triple plated with Nickel + Copper + Nickel. It is the best, longest lasting protective coating available against corrosion.
Buyers beware of these Fraudulent Competitor Scams ! Price Guarantee:
We are committed to offering the best performing, lowest priced NdFeB magnets and 100% customer satisfaction.Buy with confidence from us:
- Trusted and reliable global magnet distributor and supplier.
- Committed to customers with lowest price, highest magnet quality.
- Honesty and trustworthiness are our #1 priority.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Proven track record and excellent reputation.
For Domestic Shipping we use either UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail Service, depending on your location! Shipments to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, and the US Virgin Islands will be via USPS Priority Mail which requires metal shielding for Air Shipment. We use UPS Ground service for shipments to all other states.
For Shipments to Canada we use UPS Standard.
This item has been shown 0 times.