25 Phony Fake Lottery Tickets All Winning Scratch Off Joke Prank Gag


25 Phony Fake Lottery Tickets All Winning Scratch Off Joke Prank Gag

This item has been shown 2189 times.

Buy Now

25 Phony Fake Lottery Tickets All Winning Scratch Off Joke Prank Gag:
$20


25 FAKE WINNING SCRATCH OFF LOTTERY TICKETS. Your purchase is forFive (5) each of Five (5) Different, High Quality, authentic looking tickets,one each ofstyles shown in picture. Give a ticket to a family member,a friend or co-worker and have them scratch off the coated area to reveal prize and watch their excitement when they match all three numbers and think they're a $5,000 or $10,000 winner! Next watch when they read the fine print on the back and realize the jokes on them. Great laugh but it might be a good idea to have your track shoes on! Tickets have a real look andfeel very much like real tickets with perforated edges, metallic-like scratch off residue as shown on bottom scratched "Winning" ticket, nice quality graphics. These are not likemany cheaper cartoon-like competitors, printed on heavy stock with a glossy finish. Makes for a great gag Birthday & Holiday card insert.

SHIPPING INFO (please read carefully)

Shipping to USA Address

FREE standard shipping to anywhere in the USA. We shipping with tracking number....many others don't!

Please note to reduce paper waste all US shipped packages will not contain an invoice. If you need an invoice please let us know and we will gladly send you one or you may print one from Pay Pal directly.

All items will be shipped within 24 business hours after Pay Pal clears payment. All items shipped via US Mail. You will receive a tracking number for your package.

Shipping to International Address

Shipping varies by location. Buyer is responsible for any additional custom fees or local taxes.

All items will be shipped within 24 business hours after Pay Pal clears payment. All items shipped via US Mail to country of buyer. You will receive a customs number tracking number for your package.

International shipments will include an invoice showing actual price paid printed out from Pay Pal.

Refund Policy

14 Day Money Back Guarantee. Buyer pays return shipping and must use a delivery confirmation to protect both buyer and seller. Item must be returned in same condition.In other words allmust be returned unscratched, brand new like they were sent to you.Failure to return item in same condition and/or if package has been opened will void refund policy. There will be a 20% re-stocking fee deducted from the total sale price (includes item and any shipping costs paid, if any) before refund is issued. The remaining 80% will be credited back to the buyer's Pay Pal account within 24 business hours of item of being received and inspected by seller.

Questions

If you have any questions on our items or policies please ask. We respond to all questions in 24 hours or less.

response INFO

We want to be a good neighborhood seller and will leave response for all those that leave response for us. response is important to both sellers and buyers so please before leaving anything negative or neutral contact us as customer service is very important to us.

ABOUT US

We only sell authentic designer goods. The majority of items still have original store tags on them.


25 Phony Fake Lottery Tickets All Winning Scratch Off Joke Prank Gag:
$20

Buy Now



1x New Really Personality Jumbo Wooden Pencil Erasure Wood Student School Supply picture
1x New Really Personality Jumbo Wooden Pencil Erasure Wood Student School Supply


Real Estate Broker Gag Comic Framed Tabletop Vintage Newspaper Clipping Earrings picture
Real Estate Broker Gag Comic Framed Tabletop Vintage Newspaper Clipping Earrings


1 Mga Authentic Poopsie Unicorn Slime - Ready To Ship- New In Package picture
1 Mga Authentic Poopsie Unicorn Slime - Ready To Ship- New In Package


Mermaid Tail Cloud Slime 5oz picture
Mermaid Tail Cloud Slime 5oz


Ez Drinker Beer Amp Soda Can Holster Belt, Holds 6 Beverages picture
Ez Drinker Beer Amp Soda Can Holster Belt, Holds 6 Beverages


1pcs Shocking Electric Pen Shock Toy Funny Gift Joke Prank Trick Fun Shocker picture
1pcs Shocking Electric Pen Shock Toy Funny Gift Joke Prank Trick Fun Shocker