(2mm - 15mm) Round Aaa Lab Created Ruby
This item has been shown 10312 times.
(2mm - 15mm) Round Aaa Lab Created Ruby :
Simply Choose the size you need from the drop down list above
Sizes 2mm - 2.5mm are sold in lots of10
3mmare sold in lots of5
3.5mm are sold in lots of 4
4mm are sold in lots of 2
All other sizes are sold by the pieceIdentical to the natural in every way. Fits into any of our same size settings. Lab Created Ruby
General properties: Chemistry: Al2O3
Thermal properties: Melting point 2046Â°C
Physical properties: Hardness (Mohs scale): 9
Crystal structure: triagonal
Purity - 99.99%
Our Terms | Combining Items | Returns | Received Damaged Item | Item Not Received | Taxes/Duty | About Us
You may be interested in our other listings on .
By offerding on our Item(s) your are in Agreement to our Terms below (please review)
If you have any questions, please ask prior to offerding.
Please do not pay for your items separately if you wish to combine.You can combine Additional Items for FREE for 14 days from your first win as long as you follow our combining rules.
Items can take up to 24 hours from the sale ending to combine.
Do not pay for your items separately if you wish to combine.
Once you pay, no further items may be combined on that invoice.
- We work hard to ship your items as quickly as possible
- Please remember we are not the Postal Service.
- Please don't hold us responsible for their slow delivery of your item(s) once we hand it to them.
- Keep this in mind when leaving us DSR's.
- The customer is responsible for providing a complete and accurate address on their order.
- If your package is returned to us Undeliverable as addressed -No Forwarding Address, Incomplete Address or refused by customer will be treated as a return and subject to any associated fees or additional Shipping charge.
- We do not charge extra to combine items as long as you follow the rules below.
- We can only combine items from the same seller account.
- The buyer in the sale must be the same user as the buyer in all other sales in the same order
- Please wait to pay until all your items are combined and your shipping charge on your invoice is correct.
- If you overpay us, it will be necessary for us to deduct any and PayPal fees.
- We are charged fees by and PayPal based on the total amount you pay us.
We accept returns up to 14 days from the date you receive the item(s).
- If you qualify for free shipping and return anything that makes your total sale go below $50. you will be charged a shipping charge.
- We don't accept the following for refund.
- Any Setting which you've attempted to set.
- Any Setting you damage attempting to set. ie. broken, twisted prongs. etc.
- Rings that we have sized especially for you.ie.Custom Resize (as stated on the item)
- Settings which we have set stones for you, or anything else that we have made or cut especially for you.
- All items must be in their original baggies and in the condition you've received it.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- JammingGems.com does not ship Damaged items.
- If you item is damaged in shipping you must contact us within 7 days of receipt of your item(s).
- Keep all your packaging. Throw nothing away as you may need it for the claim.
- Contact us from the link on the item or through your My page, with URGENT in the subject and we will help you take care of your claim.
- Please be patient as the hands of the Postal Service does not work quickly on a claim.
- Please check your My ® page for the delivery confirmation number. There's one on every package we ship.
- Click the logo below to track your shipment.
- Also check your Email inbox and spam folder, as we sent you an email with all your delivery confirmation information the day we shipped your item.
- Our office hours: 10-5 central time (m-f)
- We are closed Weekends and Holidays.
- The post office does not consider a package lost for 20 business days past the ship date. Prior to this amount of time there isn' t much we can do, as far as a claim goes. We have had many items, over the years, show up on the last day prior to being able to file a claim. Good news, they lose very few packages a year. On average they only lose 1 of our packages a year
- Please be patient as once we hand it to them, it is out of our control as we rely on them to make the delivery
- TN. Residents must pay 9.25% Sales Tax.
- Customers outside of the USA are responsible for any import duty, taxes, or fee's associated to the delivery of your package.
- Please note: International customers if you refuse your package because of the cost of the duty and it is returned to us, it will treated as a return. You can review our return policies above
- We are a US Family business, having sold our items at hundreds of Gem and Jewelry Shows throughout the USA.
- We have been on as sellers since April.3,2001.
- We have over 33,500 Positive responses from well over 14,000 transactions.
- Our items are always as described and pictured.
- We take our own Pictures. We don't copy our pictures from Picture sites or other websites as some sellers do. Look for continuity in the pictures a seller uses when you purchase.
- We stand behind our items 100% and will do everything we can to make you're purchase with us an enjoyable one.
- We work hard for your positive response. Please contact us if you have any issue with our product or service prior to leaving a neutral or negative response so we may take care of any issue you may have.