2pc 1.5" | 5x5 To 5x4.5 Wheel Adapters | For Chevy Gmc | 1/2" Studs
This item has been shown times.
2pc 1.5" | 5x5 To 5x4.5 Wheel Adapters | For Chevy Gmc | 1/2" Studs:
Powered by Frooition All Items See our store for more great items >> Shop CategoriesATV Wheel SpacersATV Wheels (RockTrix)Brake Pads & RotorsEngine / Motor MountsGolf Cart Wheel SpacersHood / Trunk ShocksHubcentric Rings (Aluminum)Hubcentric Rings (Plastic)Jerry CansLeveling Kits / Lift SpacersLug BoltsLug NutsPower Steering HoseShock AbsorbersSkid Steer Wheel SpacersStud ConversionsVent Pods for GaugesWheel Hanger / Guide ToolWheel Spacers & AdaptersWheel WeightsWindow Regulators Helpful Links Add to Favorite Sellers Contact Seller Visit seller's Shop DO NOT Place an offer for 2 pairs of spacers. This listing is Only for 1 pair of spacers. If you would like to purchase 2 pairs, send us a message
CNC Machined Aluminum Wheel Adapter Spacers
The item has been previously opened and repackaged. There are some scratches from warehouse handling, shipping damage, or install/test fit. Items have been carefully inspected and verified that it will not affect usage/performance. The item will work as well as a new item.
- The pictures above in the gallery are of the ACTUAL items being sold in this listing
Widens the track for improved handling and improved safety.
Completes the "flush" look by eliminating wheel & fender gap.
Gives more inner fender & suspension clearance for installing larger, oversized tires.
Increased brake caliper clearance, allowing you the flexibility to install big brake kits.
Includes pre-installed wheel studs and lug nuts necessary to complete the installation.
Designed & Engineered in California, our products ship from Los Angeles, arriving at your door in 1-4 working days.
Made from aerospace grade aluminum
Manufacturered using CNC lathes & mills to exacting, tight tolerances
Bolt Pattern Diagram
As with any component you purchase for your vehicle, installation should be done by a qualified technician. We've provided the following information as a general reference for purchasing and installing these spacers/adapters. The following list isn't all-inclusive and may be different depending on the vehicle you drive, type of wheels you have, and ideal setup you're trying to achieve. Failure to install properly may cause your lug nuts/wheel studs/spacers to loosen or break while driving. If you are not confident or familiar with the installation, please ask a trained professional for help.
As shown in the pictures, these adapters do not have a wheel-centric lip. If your wheels do not use conical/cone seat lug nuts, there is a high chance it will not center properly which could result in steering wheel vibration.
Hubcentric Rings / HubRings
- We recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce/prevent steering wheel vibrations. Because these adapters are not hubcentric, they will not properly center around your vehicle's hub.
- You can click on one of the following links to purchase hubrings from us: Aluminum or Plastic. If you would like help finding the correct one, please send us an message.
- Required that proper measurements are taken to ensure that by adding this adapter, the wheel/tire won't hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
- The vehicle’s wheel studs need to be measured. If the OEM studs are longer than 1.5" (38mm), it will extend past the adapter's surface. It may not be possible to bolt the wheel safely onto the adapter, depending on whether your wheels have pockets/cavities around the mounting pad.
- Your vehicle may have different thread pitch wheel studs than what's supplied with these wheel adapters. This means you would need to purchase different lug nuts for proper installation.
Check compatibility of spacer-to-hub, spacer-to-wheel, and lug nuts (thread pitch & seat type) During Installation
- Installation should be performed by a trained professional using proper tools.
- Avoid using an impact wrench or any pneumatic tools; improper usage may cause damage to components.
- Ensure proper thread engagement. Typically, its a minimum of 5-8 turns before the lug nut tightens, however, it varies depending on thread pitch and type of vehicle.
- ALL Lug nuts MUST be torqued to manufacture specifications. After Installation
- Test drive your vehicle to ensure the hardware is installed properly. Pay close attention for any noises, vibrations, or compatibility issues (such as fender rubbing).
- Inspect and re-torque ALL lug nuts after 25-50 miles of driving
No returns or exchanges once product has been installed on the vehicle.
1964-1987 - Buick - LeSabre
1964-1987 - Buick - Riviera
1991-1996 - Buick - Roadmaster1985-2002 - Chevrolet - Astro
1997-2002 - Chevrolet - Express 1500
1995-1999 - Chevrolet - Tahoe2004-2008 - Chrysler - Pacifica1973-1978 - Ford - Thunderbird1988-1998 - GMC - C1500 (2WD Only)
1971-1991 - GMC - Jimmy
1985-2002 - GMC - Safari
2001-2012 - GMC - Savana 1500
1992-1999 - GMC - Yukon (2WD / 2x4 ONLY)1973-1979 - Lincoln - Continental1973-1979 - Mercury - Marquis *** Don't see your vehicle above? Message us with the year/make/model of your vehicle and we'll be glad to find a compatible spacer ****
Your item will ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment from you. PO BOX/AK/HI/PR/APO/Non-Continental US - Please see the shipping/payments tab above for an estimated shipping rate. If you have any questions or what an exact shipping cost, please contact us for rates before purchasing the item, or your order will be delayed. DO NOT ADD "NOTES TO THE SELLER" DURING CHECKOUT. If you have send us an message or give us a call Local Pick up / Will Calls - Not Available.
International Customers / International Shipping - Please see the Shipping and Payments section above for estimated shipping cost and estimated delivery time.
Import Taxes - Buyer is responsible for paying for the import tax of the item. The amount may vary from country to country.