3500# Torsion Axle Stub Rv Trailer Camper (1750# Ea) Passenger Side Car
This item has been shown 2675 times.
3500# Torsion Axle Stub Rv Trailer Camper (1750# Ea) Passenger Side Car:
3500# Torsion "Stub " Right/Passenger AxleThese are HALF axles, that measure 24" from the hub face to the inner end. Bolt two of these to your trailer frame to make a "complete" axle. Great for the do it your self person
Farm equipment (hay racks, etc)
BBQ Grills and Smokers
Rated 1750# Each (3500# per pair.)
Use to build your own trailer, or add a extra 3500# axle to one you already have.
Standard bolt pattern is 5 on 4.5" but other patterns are available.
Brake flange is welded on for easy conversion to brake axle
(see my other sales for conversion kits)
Axles are standard 22 degree down angle (arm should be close to level when loaded)
Tube measures about 2-5/8" inchesPrice is For ONE - You will need TWO for one axle, or FOUR for two axles. They weigh 49 pounds each, so they are too big to ship two in one box. We can ship UPS, or you can arrange for truck shipping (we have forklifts, etc) or you can pick up at our store.
Custom Axles available for extra cost. It is about 3-4 week build time and the axle is to see a print of this axle:Print sows brackets with weld on angle leg out, but we normally build with the leg in (see pictures) all mounting holes are the same.Custom axles available for extra charge
We have Lots of axle parts, IN STOCK!
Both left and right, in many load ratings!
- Items under 90 pounds are shipped regular ground service by the lowest cost method.
- We ship using USPS (Mail) and UPS at our discretion, based on lowest cost- (You must provide both mailing and physical shipping address, if different)., but we may use others at our discretion.
- Priority Mail or First Class Mail is used for small packages (not parcel post or media mail).
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico may be charged a shipping cost more the amount listed for this item, please ask before you offer.
- Tracking numbers are automatically emailed to your email address the morning after your item ships.
We will ship outside the United States, please contact us for shipping quotes. Any items advertised as "free Shipping" will be shipped to the lower 48 United States.
We will ship via UPS Ground upon request.
We will ship overnight UPS or UPS, for actual shipping cost. Please Call - if your order is time critical. We dont sit at the computer all day, and sometime e-mails get delayed...
Normally we ship M-F, within 24 hours of payment (weekend/holiday purchases are usually shipped the first business day) BUT we may ship as fast as 20 minutes after you pay, so if you want or need special requirements, or want us to "hold" the order, DO NOT PAY until you are ready for us to ship!
We Combine Shipping
"Typically" you pay shipping on one item only (the heaviest item, or highest shipping charge), all other items ship for free if they will ship in the same box!
But, use common sense! We cant ship a light bulb and a 60 pound Brake drum in the same box! Also UPS and USPS has limits on box size and weight, (or surcharges for large or heavy boxes) so keep that in mind! You must pay for all items with one payment (see ship times above).
In order to do this;
- Please commit to buy everything you would want to purchase, but WAIT TO PAY
- Then 'Request Total From Seller'
- We will then be able to combine your order into one invoice with adjusted shipping.
- You can do this anytime you are unsure on shipping before you pay.
(If you feel the shipping charge automatically calculates at checkout is not correct, please click "Request Total From Seller" before you pay out, and we will correct it!)
- All purchases can be paid by PayPal, COD, or any other payment method allowed by .
- You may call our store at - 9-5 M-F, CST, (9-3 on Sat) and pay over the phone with a VISA, MC or Discover.
- Shipments within Illinois are required to pay 6.5% Illinois sales tax.
- All items are eligible for pick up at our store; 270 E Jackson Street, Seneca, IL 61360
- If there is no option for Local Pickup please 'Request Total From Seller' and inform us you are planning to pick up.
International Buyers- Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We ship export shipments via USPS only. We ship Priority Mail only. Please note transit times for 1st class can be over 3 to 4 weeks so we prefer not to use 1st class mail. You will be Provided with a tracking number and proof that we mailed it, but we can not be responsible for any item after it leaves the United States.
Puerto Rico , Alaska, Hawaii and other areas outside the 48 Contiguous States may have higher shipping cost, contact before paying, for shipping Rates and Terms, and agree to shipping terms
We are a small Family company and have been in business over 10 years, and currently stock over 200 trailers of all types, with a full Service Department and Parts Inventory. We pride ourselves on warm friendly customer service, and a honest, personal approach to doing business. Look at our response, and rest assured you are dealing with solid, knowledgeable company!
-Robin and Paul
If you have any questions or problems with your order
R and P Carriages
270 E Jackson Street
Seneca, IL 61360
Phone number 815/357-****
Our Hours are 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday, and 9-3 Saturday
We offer a full satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy, let us know. We are reasonable, so give us a chance! We allow returns, refunds or exchanges, so purchase with confidence! To directly contact us, you email us (our hours are 9-5 M-F so give us a chance to respond), otherwise you can call - 9-5 CST M-F for a faster response.