3d Falafel Fridge Magnet Israel Kosher National Fast Food Felafel W/israeli Flag For Sale
3D "Tasty" FALAFELFridge Magnet- Israeli Kosher National Fast Food
Made from ceramic and hand painted, with a strong magnet behind that sticks to any metal surface
This nice and chubby 3 dimensional Magnet is shaped as a real (Kosher) Falafel, served in Pita Bread, with deep fried Hummus (Chicpeas) madeFalafel balls, fresh vegetable, Potato chips (French fries) and Tahinisauce on top, Yuuuuuuuuumy !!
Israel Flag waving on top with the word SHALOM (peace) in Hebrew and English, below written "Bon Apetit" – good appetite
Size( H x W) :3.1 x 2.8 inch/8 x 7cm
As the song says: "Ve'lanu Yesh Felafel, Fallafel, Falaffel…" Tasty Israel Israeli national snack food
Falafel is adeep-friedball or patty made from groundchickpeas,fava beans, or both. Falafel is a traditionalArab food, usually served in apita, which acts as a pocket, or wrapped in aflatbreadknown aslafa; "falafel" also frequently refers to a wrapped sandwich that is prepared in this way. The falafel balls are topped with salads,pickled vegetables,hot sauce, and drizzled withtahini-based sauces. Falafel balls may also be eaten alone as a snack or served as part of ameze.Falafel grew to become a common form ofstreet foodorfast foodin theMiddle East,and became so popular thatMcDonald'snow serves a "McFalafel" in some countries.It is still popular with the Copts, who cook large volumes during religious holidays.In modern times, falafel has been considered a national dish of ofIsrael.
Falafel plays an iconic role in Israeli cuisine and is wildly considered to be thenational dishof the country.While falafel is not a specificallyJewishdish, it was eaten byMizrahi Jewsin their countries of origin.Later, it was adopted byearly Jewish immigrantsto Palestine.Due to its being entirely plant based, it is dietary lawsand gained acceptance with Jews because it could be eaten with meat or dairy meals. (from wikipedia)
Feel free toemail us with any question
Liorel, Art from IsraelFind a special gift
Uniqueart works & gifts, handmade by Israeli artists
Vintageantiques & collectibles from the early days of Israel
Ordering & Shipping Information
- Shipping Worldwide from Israel. All orders are insured for loss or damage
- Shipping Options: Express, Standard and Sea mail. By default, Parcels up to 2 kg will be sent by standard Airmail and over 2 kg by Express mail. Shipping by sea is cheaper but takes over a month, please contact us for a quote
- ShippingTime (to most places in the world): Standard mail: 7-15 business days (1-3 weeks), Express mail: 4-5 business days, Sea Mail (Economy) – 1-2 months
- Shipping Enquiries: Delivery depends on the mail services of your country and delivery times of up to one month can occur in few cases (like holiday times or distant locations). Please contact us if you didn’t receive your order within 4 weeks, we will solve the problem with you to your full satisfaction. Remember, once we post your order in the post office we depend on the mail services to do their job efficiently and fast.
- Combined Shipping: We will be happy to combine shipping costs as possible, it saves us and you and the Environment too! If you think of purchasing more items from store please add all items to shopping cart first, and when finished ask us to send a combined invoice by clicking "Request Total from Seller".
- Shipping price is determined according to weight and includes the cost of Insurance,handling and packaging labor and packing materials
- Domestic handling time for Handcrafted / Handmade items may take 6-8 business days, or more as stated in the description
- Wrapping and packing are done with great care, using the proper padding and packaging materials, to insure safe arrival of the goods
- Payment - All major credit cards are accepted with Paypal. Payment must be made within two weeks. If you need more time please let us know in advance.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. If you're not satisfied - we're not satisfied.
For more informationplease see our Ordering & ShippingPage
Thank you for visiting
This item has been shown times.