4-horn Green & Iridescent Gold Glass Epergne In English Sp Holder C1880
This item has been shown 0 times.
4-horn Green & Iridescent Gold Glass Epergne In English Sp Holder C1880:
GORGEOUS 19TH CENTURY 4-HORN EPERGNE WITH RIBBED GREEN AND IRIDESCENT GOLD HORNS IN W.S. SAVAGE & CO. SILVERPLATE HOLDER
You are offerding on an absolutely gorgeous 4-horn Victorian era epergne that has slightly ribbed green and gold iridescent horns in a lovely silverplate holder by W.S. Savage & Co. dating to a period between 1876 and 1900. The piece, when assembled, stands 14" tall. The center horn is 7" in length and the three smaller horns are 4-1/2" in length. The frame is beautiful with acanthus leaves near the triangular shaped base and three paw feet. The base is marked by W.S. Savage & Co. (Sheffield) and EP. I do not see any base metal showing through at all and the glass is in perfect condition as well. I do not know who the maker is on the beautiful horns.
Stuff You Should Read About How We Do Business:
- ~We are always happy to combine orders for shipping if we can. Even when we must ship items in separate boxes for safety, we waive our $2 handling fee on the second and subsequent boxes.
- ~We do not use Buy-It-Now on our sales and don't end sales early for offers. It's not fair to those who are watching and expecting to offer at the end (a risky business, but many chance it nonetheless.)
- ~All our sales are no-reserve.
- ~We guarantee your satisfaction on all items we sell. If we have missed something, which does happen from time to time with the antique and vintage items we handle, we will always make it right.
- ~We will not misrepresent valueson customs forms. We love our international shoppers and value them highly, but please don'task us to do this.Customs or duty taxes are the sole responsibility of the buyer.