4 Vtg Anri ? Carved Wood Men 3 Wine Bottle Cork Stoppers & 1 Corkscrew W/ Stand For Sale
4 VINTAGE ANRI ? CARVED WOOD MEN 3 WINE BOTTLE CORK STOPPERS & 1 CORKSCREW with STAND
This listing is for 4 vintage hand carved wooden bar found at an estate sale. I have 3 wine bottle cork stoppers and 1 corkscrew. Each one is a different character. The items are not marked, but I believe they were made either by ANRI or Black Forest. The four items come with a wooden display stand/holder.
Each item is described below:
1) The corkscrew man is beautifully carved and in very good pre-owned condition. The man is in a sitting position with his knees up. He is wearing a yellow hat, polka dot red bow tie, blue tone jacket and brown pants. He has wonderful detailed facial features.
2) This is a mechanical wooden hand carved man. When the peg in the back is pushed down, the man's mouth opens and his arm moves a white beer mug up to his mouth. The stopper's mechanism is in working order. The wood and the cork are in good vintage pre-owned condition with some wear from age and use. The cork has some sort of label on it. This character, with a pointed chin, is wearing an orange jacket and a black hat. He has wonderful detailed facial features.
3) This hand carved wooden bottle stopper is of man wearing a hat. The stopper shows the top of the man's suit with his tie. It is in good vintage pre-owned condition with some wear from age and use on the wood and cork. The top of the hat has paint wear. "Salzburg" is written on the front of the cork.
4) This is a mechanical wooden hand carved bottle stopper. When the peg in the back is pushed down, the man's head rises and he opens his mouth. The mechanism works, but it is a bit tight. The man is wearing a blue coat, red tie, white shirt and black hat. The stopper is in good vintage pre-owned condition with some wear from age and use. When I purchased this stopper the cork was broken. I glued it back on, and it is now very securely attached. I placed white arrow marks in photo #20 to point out the glued area. There are a couple of printed words on the cork, but I am not able to make them out.
5) The wooden stand measures 7 3/4 inches long, 4 inches high and 1 1/4 inches deep. It has holes to display 4 bar items. The back of the stand is made to look like a picket fence. There are hand painted colorful flowers on it. The stand is in good vintage pre-owned condition with some wear from age and use.
I've tried to show and describe the listed items accurately and to the best of my knowledge. If you have any questions ATALL, PLEASE contact me BEFORE offerding. I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase! Please view all the photos!
Thank you for viewing my listing!
The shipping fee includes Buyers – Please Note:
--Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
--Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
--These charges are normally collected by the delivering shipping company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
--I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” –U.S. and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
--Packages shipped by First Class International Mail cannot be tracked. I will not be held responsible for any lost packages shipped via First Class. If you would like tracking, you will need to select and pay for Priority Mail
PLACING A offer IS A COMMITMENT TO PAY. It also tells me that you agree to my terms. PayPal payment is required within 4 days. If you have a problem meeting this deadline, please email me. I always acknowledge receipt of your payment and inform you of shipping day, which is on business days usually within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment.
I usually offer a choice of USPS Priority Mail (fastest), Parcel Select (good for heavy packages), or First Class for packages 13 ounces or less. Please understand that Parcel Select is Ground Shipping, and will take longer. After the sale ends, you can select the shipping service you prefer when you receive my invoice. I pack carefully with a lot of bubble wrap. Shipping fee includes packaging, postage, and online delivery confirmation. It also automatically includes insurance if the final closing price plus the shipping & handling fee is $24.99 or over.
Please look carefully at the photos and click on them to supersize. If you are unsure, ask questions BEFORE offerding. All sales are considered final. If you are really unhappy with your purchase, I will refund the purchase price upon safe return of the item within 14 days (That INCLUDES transit time). Buyer is responsible for the return shipping charge!
Most of the items I sell are vintage or antique unless otherwise noted in the description. Please be aware that vintage or antique items are old and may have wear consistent with age. I do my very best to describe items as accurately as possible. However, I am only human, and mistakes can occur. Any condition problems will be noted in the description or could be visible in the photos whenever possible. Please ask any questions before offerding!
If you have any questions, please contact me before offerding! Just click on "Ask Seller a Question" link.
This item has been shown times.