2 Door Popper Kit 45 Lb System With Remotes - New Design Save Hours On Install
This item has been shown times.
2 Door Popper Kit 45 Lb System With Remotes - New Design Save Hours On Install:
2 Door Popper Kit 45 lb System with Remotes - New Design Save Hours on Install Click Thumbnails to Enlarge Product Description Brand new 2 door Standard Door Pop Kit. It's perfect for shaved handle applications, but also works fine even if you keep your existing handles intact.
- Built-in Relays - The new control module has built-in relays which eliminates 90% of wiring for a cleaner, faster, simplified installation. This system will shave AT LEAST an hour off the installation time, and in most cases more!
- Single wire connections - No need to buy extra wire or make splice connections. Our new control module includes a wiring harness with ONE WIRE to run to each side of the vehicle and connect to the solenoid.
- Programmable Safety Feature - To prevent accidents, our new control module automatically disables the door popper system if it sense that the vehicle is running.
- Redesigned Remotes - Sleek two-button design with a sliding cover to prevent accidental door opening while the remote is in your pockets. Press both buttons at the same time for optional trunk release! (Extra relay required for trunk release option)
- Complete installation-ready kit includes: (2) Heavy-duty solenoids (45 lb max pulling force), (2) chrome door poppers, remote control receiver with built-in relays for each door, (2) 2-button 3 channel transmitters, (2) interior push buttons, braided steel linkage cable and mounting hardware.
Here is the most Innovative Door Popper Kit available on the market for custom car and truck shaved door conversions. Our newly designed door popper kits just got better! Our door popper kits have 2 newly improved features that no other door popper kits offer on the market.
The first brand new feature is our kit's wiring harness design. We just simplified the overall door popper kit installation. Whether you save time and frustration as a DIY project, or you save money on a professional installer's labor cost.
The second unique feature our door popper kits offer is a custom programmed relay module that protects passengers from faulty system accidents. Where most safety features fall short, or system provides an additional fail safe layer.
Here's a great deal on a brand new 2-door popper kit. It's perfect for shaved handle applications, but also works fine even if you keep your existing handles intact.
Each remote fob will control both doors independently - press the button on the left side of the remote to pop the driver's door, or press the button on the right side of the remote to pop the passenger's door. There's even a 3rd channel output available by pressing both buttons together.
It's programmable for momentary, timed, latched or duration of transmit' operation, so there's lots of things you can do with it - operate a remote control trunk pop, motorized hood, tonneau cover, power windows, amp rack....and those ideas are just a sample!
- 45 LB "Super" solenoids - (Solenoid/Bracket Assembly Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.5" x 6")
- (2) Chrome door poppers
- (2) Solenoids
- Remote control receiver
- (2) remote controls
- (2) Interior push buttons
- Waterproof Emergency Push Button
- Braided steel linkage cable and mounting hardware
- Installation instructions and wiring diagram in real English!
- Online link for solenoid installation video available
- 1-Year warranty
- FREE SAFETY RELAY!
What Is The Safety Relay?
This prevents passengers from accidentally pushing the door buttons when driving 80 mph down the highway. Beware of cheaper door popper kits that do not mention this.
New Design Makes Install Incredibly Easy - Reduce Install Time by 90%!
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warningShipping Information
- We will attempt to ship your item within 1 business day after payment has been received.
- For all items with free shipping, we may use any of the following carriers at our option: Fedex, Fedex Smartpost, USPS Parcel Post, USPS Priority Mail, USPS First Class Mail. For international shipments we use USPS or Fedex International. We do NOT use Fedex Ground for shipments to Canada.
- Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. These fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- This item is not eligible for pickup.
- Items shipped outside the Continental US may be subject to additional shipping charges. Please email for a shipping quote prior to purchase
- Items shipped internationally are shipped USPS International Priority Mail or Fedex International Economy AT OUR DISCRETION. Fedex International Economy does not charge brokerage fees – international buyers will pay the same duties/taxes as USPS shipments. We do not use Fedex Ground for international shipments.
- If an international item does not meet size restrictions, it will be shipped Air Parcel Post.
- Your tracking number will be emailed to you once we've processed the shipment. Sometimes these notifications are identified as Spam by email programs. If you have not received your tracking number within one business day of your purchase, please check your Spam or Junk E-mail folder.
Remote Starters & Alarms – The remote starters & alarms we offer all carry a limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer. Physical damage or damage due to improper installation will void the manufacturer's warranty. Within the first year you can contact us for warranty issues. The product must be returned to us at the customer's expense in order for us to perform warranty service. After the first year, warranty issues must be handled directly through the manufacturer. The manufacturer will require a receipt from the original purchase. Product specific warranty information will be included with the product packaging.
Linear Actuators – Linear actuator carry a "No DOA" warranty. Each actuator is QC tested before it leaves our facility. If you receive a defective actuator, you must contact us within 30 days of receipt. Actuators that are damaged due to improper installation, overloading or running over the duty cycle will not be covered under warranty.
All Other Items – All other items carry a 1 year limited warranty either through MyPushcart or the product's manufacturer. The product is warranted to the end user, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the provided date of purchase, to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover abuse, operation in a manner inconsistent with the product's design, or damage resulting from exposure to the elements. If the defect is considered "under warranty", MyPushcart will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge to the original purchaser. MyPushcart is not liable for any installation charges, loss or damage of any kind incurred in the replacement, repair of any warranted product.Return Policy
MyPushcart is family owned and operated, and we care about our customers, before and after the sale! We proudly stand behind every product we sell.
You can reach us at 520-572-2220 M-F, 9 am - 5 pm Arizona time. Please note that Arizona does not observe daylight savings. We have plenty of daylight, and sunshine to spare, which puts us in a good mood and makes us easy to work with!
For returns of unused, uninstalled products in new condition, contact us through within 30 days of your purchase; we will be happy to refund your purchase in full, no restocking fee! Return must be new, and in the original packaging, including everything that shipped.
Buyer pays return shipping. will notify us of your request and we will issue a return authorization number.
If you are having any trouble with the performance of your product, or you believe you received the wrong item, or you feel you are missing parts of your item, we ask that you contact us first by calling our tech support.
Automotive electronics such as alarms, remote starts, keyless entries and compressors which have been installed (or for which installation has been attempted) may not be returned for refunds. We will exchange any unit which is found to be defective, but you must contact our tech support first. If you feel you have a special case, call us! We are friendly and easy to work with. 520-572-2220. M-F, 9 am - 5 pm Arizona time.
For errors in shipping, or items determined through MyPushcart tech support to be defective, MyPushcart will pay return shipping.