48 Servings Golden Moon Tea Jasmine Pearls Tea Organic Loose Leaf Non Gmo 4oz
This item has been shown 134 times.
48 Servings Golden Moon Tea Jasmine Pearls Tea Organic Loose Leaf Non Gmo 4oz:
48 Servings Golden Moon Tea Jasmine Pearls Tea Organic Loose Leaf Non GMO 4oz
- WE ONLY USE TWO LEAVES AND A BUD: The most prized and tender part of the tea plant for extra flavor and aroma.
- FOG HARVESTED: Farm is constantly surrounded by fog giving the tea leaves a sweet and delicate taste.
- NO NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS: We only use real ingredients. Not chemical filled flavorings
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND NON GMO
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS PERIOD: Organic is just the beginning. We investigate each tea to ensure purity
Description While we love “regular” jasmine tea, our Jasmine Pearls take the jasmine experience to another level that is more elegantly complex. In fact, there is so much effort that goes into each of these little tea pearls that people often think we are crazy. First, we only use the two leaves and a bud of each stalk (the most tender part of the tea plant). Next, we layer the tea with fresh jasmine petals that are in full bloom for 10 nights. The final stage is to hand dry them in a giant wok using a special technique until each tea leaf curls itself into a little pearl-shaped ball. While crazy we may be, each pearl of tea almost bursts with a fresh, deep, and sweet flavor. Tasting Notes Freshly picked green leaves are layered with aromatic jasmine petals, which infuse the tea with their natural aroma. This gives you an intense jasmine scent with a little bit of fragrant nectar on the high end. The tea has a flavor that reminds us of smooth and mellow liquefied jasmine leaves with a touch of raw honey on the finish. Sourcing The green tea used for our Jasmine Pearls is sourced from an organic tea farm located outside Ningde City in Fujian Province, China. This particular garden lies between several mountain ranges and is naturally nourished by 24 intersecting streams and rivers. Because of this, the area is constantly surrounded by fog giving the tea leaves a sweet and delicate flavor. The jasmine flowers are from Heng County in Guangxi Province, China. The reason why this area is so famous for their jasmine flower production is because it is in a sub-tropical climate, which prevents the delicate flowers from freezing over the winter. That is why our jasmine flowers are larger with a more pronounced scent.Shipping
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an sale, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via . We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.