49cc Motor Bicycle Kit Gas Engine Motorized Bike Z50f
This item has been shown 0 times.
49cc Motor Bicycle Kit Gas Engine Motorized Bike Z50f:
49cc Motor Bicycle kit GAS ENGINE Motorized BIKE Z50F importation rights:
read before buy:
shipping: U.S. 46 continental states includingAK,HI,APO, PR, PO Box buyer add $44.99 each kit by USPS priority mail.
Bike not including
Due to regulationsNO CALIFORNIA RESIDENCE BUYER
California residence please check California Air Resources Board
the disclosure of accurate engine size to the consumer. While we have chosen to use the long standing factory branding of the "80cc" name, the true displacement of the bicycle engine is actually 66cc. The debate has been open for a long time in our motorized bicycle community as to what the correct engine size is and we hope to provide the answer. The volume of a cylinder is calculated by using the formula Volume = Pi x Radius squared x Stroke (multiply 3.142 x radius of bore squared x stroke length divided by 1000). In the East, the displacement of an engine includes the area of the cylinder head's combustion chamber as well as the volume of the cylinder. In the US however, the volume of the cylinder is only considered when identifying engine displacement. With a 47mm bore X 38mm stroke this equals a displacement of 66cc,
This engine is one of the biggest bicycle engines on the market and is the same as the so called 80cc.
no such real 70cc or 80cc.
we call 66cc as 70cc or 80cc in motor bike community
ALL New Needle Bearing
silver Engine ( flat head)
49/50cc (market call 48cc or 50cc)
Motorized Bicycle Gas Engine Kit with Push Button Lock Clutch lever
49 / 50cc New Version In box!
This kit will allow you to turn your bicycle into a gasoline powered motorbike! 1 Gallon of fuel runs 150 miles !!! The engine is designed to be pedal/chain started so you can start or stop the engine while riding! Speeds up to 40mph. To install this kit you will need some basic skills using tools and a few hours. Follow the user manual stated gas/oil mix and adjustments. This kit will fit many bikes sold in your local bike shops.This is a 2 cycle engine made in China, sold hundreds on and 99% of the buyers felt satisfied with the quality and on sale price.Package including below parts and engine that allows you to put it on your bike, no need to buy anything else.
- User manual (email .PDF file when package ship)
- 48/50cc needle bearing 2 cycle engine ( flat head)
- 41 tooth sprocket with mounting hardware
- Chrome exhaust button lock alloy clutch lever
- heavy duty chain (#415/#50)
- adjuster bearing chain idler
- carburetor assembly
- CD ignition assembly
- update kill switch ( on throttle) unit with stop bottom (yellow to blue wire)
- chain guard
- spark plug with tool
- 1/2 galleon gas tank with mounting brackets (black)
- bicycle frame mounting
- other needed mounting and hardware
- U clamp ( no need drill the hole on the frame)
Please connect the kill-switch to the "blue/yellow to blue wire", and "Black to Black)
and you can add a head light or tail light onto your bike by connecting the 6 volt, 5w-10w bulb with white and blue color wires from the engine so that you can ride it at night.For accessories and spare parts also availableIf you need more information on how to install this kit or detailed installation Manuel please email us.This motor kit is a new generation of 2 cycle engine kit with many improvements and enhancements which make it stronger, more powerful and more durable.
This motor kit has been carefully tailored to fit in many bikes (mountain, cruiser, chopper, road) with v-frame. The motor kit has gone through at least 10 minutes factory running test for quality assurance.
United States and Canada buyer only .
Ship by FedEx ( physical address)including, No PO Box address.
AK, HI, APO, PR, GU buyer (add $44.99 more ) each kit by USPS priority mail.
Canada: add $54.99 each kit by USPS International Priority mail
- All orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs).
- Default shipping is Fedex Ground, unless specified or arranged otherwise.
- Shipping cost included on listing is for US Continental States only.
- PO box, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU, VI and other countries, shipping and handling fees cost more. Please contact us for shipping quote first before buying. We won't be responsible for higher shipping cost if you Do NOT check with us first.
- International shipment transit time does fluctuate.
- we will not response for the custom duty, buyer has to pay by themselves.
- We ONLY ship
- We reserve rights to cancel transaction if shipping address is not confirmed; we will refund your payment.
- For install this kit buyer may need some basic hardware skill and took 4-6 hours to put it on bike and do some adjustment. Buyer short of this knowledge and skill please do not offer! Seller not responsible for misuse this kit or any warranty after installation, parts available for sale if you need.
- We are not responsible for shipping damages or lost.
- We will help to work with carriers to resolve shipping issues, but we are not responsible resend product before we get a confirmation from insurance claim or received the returned item from customers.
- READ HERE
30 days warranty
14 days return accepted ( in original condition, and not used) , buyer response the return shipping cost. refund will less about $29.99 shipping costs
No refunds are offered after 14 days. Only defective product will be offered for exchange upon buyer receive in 14 days.
It may take up to 7 business days to process your return after we receive your product.
- Buyer is responsible for the postage when returning the item to us, and we are responsible for the postage for mailing a new item to you. S&H fee is non-refundable.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail us
- READ HERE
Operating this motorized bicycle engine kit involves some risk of serious bodily injury. Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages. Seller is not responsible for injuries and /or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit.
Due to regulations NO CALIFORNIA RESIDENCE BUYER
California residence please check California Air Resources Board
BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFETY USE AND LAWS AND INSURANCE ISSUE IN YOUR AREA.
All the pictures show in the listing are from our customers who installed our engine kit and permit to use on the listing
A. Please connect the kill-switch to the "blue/yellow to blue wire", and "Black to Black)
and you can add a head light or tail light onto your bike by connecting the 6 volt, 5w-10w bulb with white and blue color wires from the engine so that you can ride it at night.
B tighten all the bolts and nuts on the engine ( especial the engine head ) after run a while ( about 20 minutes). Then re-do it after run a week.
C. adjust the the clutch after run a while or when the clutch slip ( open the clutch cover which 5 bolts attached, turn the middle flower nut right or left )
D. mix oil with gasoline 1:16 in break period (first 300 miles) ( about 3-4tanks) as the fuel to consume, change to 1:25-35 after break perid.
E. check the clutch adjustment all the time. simply open the clutch cover, turn the middle flower shape nut righ ot left to loose or tighten, most case are tighten it
F. check 4 screws on the magneto coil if tighten well.
Please check my store for more items available
<div style="text-align:center"><img border="0"><br><table style="text-decoration:none" target="_blank"><img height="27px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial" size="2"><b><a target="_blank">redbat</a>
<img border="0"><br><a target="_blank"><img border="0"></a><div style="text-align:center"><a style="text-decoration:none" border="0"></a></div> Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back