4pc 5x100mm To 5x114.3mm Wheel Spacers Adapters 1" For Lexus Ct200h Es250 It
This item has been shown 10 times.
4pc 5x100mm To 5x114.3mm Wheel Spacers Adapters 1" For Lexus Ct200h Es250 It:
This 4pc 1in Thick Wheel Spacer Adapter Kit will convert the Hubs on your Lexus CT200h ES250 to a 5x114.3mm Wheel Bolt Pattern and includes NEW Chrome Lug Nuts. Also includes Red Loctite for secure installation. Sixity Auto Car Truck Van Wheel Spacers
Click to view our Sixity product video on YouTube, including more details of Sixity Wheel Adapters.
Contact Sixity Auto
- If you have any questions you may reach us via our Contact Form.
- Our U.S.-based customer service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm PT.
- Sixity accepts payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All orders delivered to California (CA) are charged the applicable sales tax.
- This product features FREE SHIPPING.
- We aim to ship all orders placed by 5pm ET, Monday - Friday, the same day.
- All orders placed after 5pm ET will ship next business day (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will email you a tracking number when your order ships.
- Standard shipping via UPS Ground / FedEx Ground / USPS Parcel Post with Delivery Confirmation is $0.
- Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $39.99.
- Sorry, no local pickups available.
- We participate in the global shipping program. Please see the 'Shipping and payments' tab above for details on countries outside of the U.S. which we ship to.
- Sixity Auto stands for value, selection and quality. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and we'll make it right!
- Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience with our detailed descriptions, clear communications, fast shipping times and low shipping charges.
- We give all our paying customers positive response. Please work with us if you have a problem before leaving negative response.
We stand behind our Sixity-branded products. To prove it we offer a FREE one-year limited warranty on all Sixity products, from axles and brake pads to nerf bars and wheel spacers. Your purchase is automatically protected for one year. You won't find this kind of coverage anywhere else! Warranty terms and exclusions apply. Please read the following important details regarding the Sixity Warranty Policy.
- Warranty excludes normal product lifetime wear-out, wear and tear or abuse, such as worn brake pads or spark plugs, or a headlight which goes out after its useful life.
- Warranty does not apply to conditions resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, improper application, improper installation or alteration.
- Warranty is void on any vehicle that has been altered from the OEM specifications such as performance enhancements to the engine, lowering kits, tires, wheel or suspension components.
- Just as is the case when you send a product to a manufacturer for repair, you will be responsible for paying all shipping costs - both the cost of shipping your items to Sixity and the cost of Sixity shipping them back to you.
- Please read the full details of the Sixity One-Year Warranty policy by clicking here.
Many of the parts we sell at Sixity Auto only work with specific vehicles. Please double-check the accuracy of your order before purchasing. Check that the reference number, size, and placement are correct.
If you would like to return your new, unopened, and uninstalled part:
- From your "My " page
- Click [Buy] > [Purchase History] on the left sidebar
- Find the item you ordered
- Below the Leave response button, click [More Actions] > [Return This Item]
- Select a reason. The most common reason is "Doesn't Fit"
- Add details like "I tried to install this part and it didn't fit"
- Click [Request a Return]
Returned parts will be inspected, and a refund given within 5 business days if the part is new, unopened, and uninstalled. Original shipping costs and a restocking fee may be deducted from your refund.
If the item has been opened, installed, or used, we are unable to accept a return due to safety concerns.About Sixity Auto
Sixity, Inc. launched in 2006 and is based outside of Sacramento, California. We have a dedicated team of product engineers, technicians, and sales staff to bring you the best possible products for your car, truck, motorcycle, snowmobile, or ATV.
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ Rating.
- Sixity is American-owned and operated.
- Please contact us with any questions about our business or products. All questions are handled locally by personnel in our California offices.