December 20th, 2014 International Human Solidarity Day December 21st, 2014 December Solstice December 24th, 2014 Christmas Eve December 24th, 2014 Last day of Chanukah December 25th, 2014 Christmas Day December 26th, 2014 Kwanzaa December 31st, 2014 New Year's Eve January 1st, 2015 New Year's Day January 3rd, 2015 Prophet's Birthday January 6th, 2015 Epiphany January 7th, 2015 Orthodox Christmas Day January 13th, 2015 Stephen Foster Memorial Day January 14th, 2015 Orthodox New Year January 16th, 2015 Lee Jackson Day January 19th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day January 19th, 2015 Martin Luther King Day January 19th, 2015 Robert E Lee's Birthday January 19th, 2015 Civil Rights Day January 19th, 2015 Idaho Human Rights Day
5 Piece Gorham Queen Anne Style Sterling Silver Coffee Tea Set For Sale
This is a 5 Piece Gorham Sterling Silver coffee/tea set in their Queen Ann Style. It is beauitfully styled, simple, and elegant. It includes a coffee pot, tea pot, creamer, sugar bowl with lid, and waste bowl. The handles of coffee/tea pot are made out of wood. I will let the pictures of this beautiful set to speak for themselves.
I believe these items were made in 1945. The underneath of each piece is marked with the number "5" in a square. The square corresponds to the decade 1940 and 5 corresponds to the year; hence 1945.
The entire set weighs apporximately 82.2ounces (2331 grams) and the breakdown of individual items are as follows:
1) Coffee pot weighs 23.4 ounces (664 grams). It measures 7 7/8inches in height and 8 inches in width including handle.
2) Tea pot weights 28.1 ounces (797 grams). It measures9 inchesin height and 8 1/4 inches in width including handle.
3) Sugar bowl weighs 15.7 ounces (445 grams). It measures 4 inches in height including lid and 7inches in diameter including handles and 4 inches without handles.
4) Creamer weighs7.7 ounces (218 grams). It measures 4 1/2 inches in height and 4 1/2 inchesin width including handle.
5) Waste bowl weighs7.3 ounces (207 grams). It measures 2 1/2 inches in height and 4 1/2 inches in diameter.
Each item is fully hallmarked with the appropriate Gorham markings as 1) "Gorham" 2) "Sterling" 3) Gorham symbols: Lion, Anchor and G 4)Number five enclosed by a square set is in amazing condition. There is only one small dent on the creamer (See photo) and minor surface scratches on all of the itemswhich are due to use over the years. Each piece is monogrammed with a stylish "S" on one side (Please see photos). The lids of all items close nicely without any issues. Please note that these items are used and a certain amount of wear and tear should be expected.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I will answer them accordingly. Good luck and happy offerding.