5 X 1 Grain Solid 24k Gold Bullion Bar/round .999 Pure For Sale
- About Us
- Visit Our Store
- Contact Us
(this is a close up Gold Facts
- Gold has been used as a currency for over 3,000 years.
- Gold is one of the best thermal and electrical conductors, making it extremely useful in electronics.
- Gold can never tarnish or rust.
- Gold is the most malleable and ductile metal known.
- 165,000 tons of gold have been mined in human history.
- Hedge against inflation.
- Great investment.
- Wonderful gift.
- Magnificent jewelry.
- Beautiful collectors item.
Along with selling on , we also buy on . We understand the problems that arise when buying online and we want to provide you with a fun, safe, and fast buying experience. Please contact us with any questions.
Quality - Reliability - Quantity:
- Five (5)
- 1 grain (0.065 gram) each, 5 grains solid gold
- Each round is 1/8 inch (3.3 mm) in Details:
- There are no designs on the rounds.
- Each round comes in a protected plastic casing.
- To guarantee the reliable quality of this item and give you the ultimate peace of mind and confidence, we have provided you with a Certificate of Authenticity containing a detailed report. Every certificate includes detailed information about the important characteristics of a gold round: the composition, weight, size, and condition.
- All orders are shipped within24 businesshoursof payment.
- We offercombined shipping.
- We offerinternational shipping.
- Free domestic shipping when you buy any 5 items that weigh less than a pound.
- Returns are accepted if a mistake was made on our part or the item was damaged during shipping.
- The buyer has 7 days to return the item (buyer pays the shipping fees).
Friend us on Facebook:
Copyright ©2011 Amagi Metals
<div style="text-decoration:none" height="23px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial"
<img target="_blank"><img border="0"></a> <div style="text-decoration:none" On Mar-23-12 at 14:10:05 PDT, seller added the following information:
This item has been shown 0 times.
5 X 1 Grain Solid 24k Gold Bullion Bar/round .999 Pure: