50 Puerto Rico Pr Patriotic Collectible Money Bill Lot For Sale
50Bill Lot of
Puerto Rico Commemorative Novelty Money Bills – New
Our Puerto Rico novelty money bill commemorates the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, colonized by Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de Leon in 1508. Spain ceded this West Indies island to the U.S. after the Spanish-American War in 1898. In 1917, Puerto Ricans were granted U.S. citizenship, and in 1952 the island became a commonwealth with autonomy in internal affairs. Its chief of state is the U.S. president. The question of statehood for Puerto Rico has been discussed but has not yet become a reality. The Front of the Bill pictures Juan Ponce de Leon, the founding father of Puerto Rico. The Back of the Bill pictures the Stripe-headed Tanager bird, the Puerto Rican Hibiscus flower, the Spanish Castle of El Morro (built between 1539 and 1584) and Coqui.
Wordingand/or Theme found on this bill:
-Juan Ponce de Leon, Spanish Explorer Who Discovered Puerto Rico in 1508
-San Juan, PR(Capital City)
-El Morro - Coqui - Stripe-headed Tanager - Puerto Rican Hibiscus
- Puerto Rico Lo Hace Mejor!
- In God We Trust
Pictures found on this bill:
-Founding Father Juan Ponce de Leon
- Is brand new and has been handled as un-circulated mint currency.
- Is a beautiful collectible, commemorative item.
- Is great for collectors, gifts, promotions, or as giveaways.
- Is finely detailed and is the same size, and has a similar look and feel as real U.S. currency.
- Is printed in bank-note multi-colors on both sides.
- Is a novelty item and has no monetary value anywhere in the world (this bill is not printed by a government).
This is a 50-Bill Lot:
All50 bills in this Lot are identical, as pictured.
- Our # 1 priority is You. We want you to be happy with our product and with our service, and will do whatever we have to ensure your satisfaction.
- Please contact us should you have any questions about this item or our service.
- To combine shipping and handling charges for multiple items, make one single payment (after all sales for your items have closed, and/or after using Buy-It-Now).
- Individual payments cannot be combined for a discount.
- Most orders ship within 24-hours of your payment.
- Depending on the Postal Service, you should receive your order in 2-14 days in the US, and within 21-days on International orders.
Be sure to Sign up for our email newsletters to learn about our New Items and Specials!
Listing Template, Pictures, and All Wording © ThisTexan
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application
This item has been shown times.