50g *british Shetland Pure Wool* 4-ply.brown Gold Tweed.knitting Yarn.scottish
This item has been shown 0 times.
50g *british Shetland Pure Wool* 4-ply.brown Gold Tweed.knitting Yarn.scottish:
Colours of Caithness - Sheep Breeds
4-ply Weight Yarn (US Fingering)
50g British 100% Shetland Sheep's Wool - Autumn Tweed
- This unique shade is a rich blend of moorland browns, with hints of moss greens and autumnal golds. This is a colour we seeevery autumn,all around Scotland'swild, rolling moorlands, bathed in fading low sun.
- The yarn is made from the very best grade of the Shetland wool clip, producing a soft yarn. It creates the ultimate items of woolly gorgeousness.
- Knit it loosely for insulating warmth or knit tightly to keep out the wind.
- I am only selling this yarn as I have more than I need for my own use.
- Everyone's tension/gauge is different, but I knit this yarn on 3mm needles (UK 11, USA 3).& get 31 stitches & 43 rows to a 4" (10cm) square.
- 4-ply weight (US length per 50g = 250 yards (approx. 225m).
- This listing is for 50g(over 1.75 oz). Multiple orders will all be supplied from the same dye lot.
- Despatch will be the next working day after receipt of payment (sometimesthe same day that payment is received).
have accurately matched the colour on my screen, but please be aware
that all computer screens are different, so there may be a colour
variation at your end.
- Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that the odd stray fibre, from other sheep breeds, will not enter the yarn during the spinning process.
Only £2.99 per skein
How can you resist such an investment ?
Please seemy other items for lots more craft bargains.
Multi-purchase P&P discount will be given when ever possible. If you require a quote please email for details, stating which items you are interested in offerding on.
Non UK buyers welcome. Payment by Paypal only please.
International shipping is 4.70GBP, or £3.50 GBP within the EU, by Royal Mail Airmail.
Posted with Mobile