5.11 Tactical Sunglasses Deflect Eyewear With 3 Interchangeable Lens 52015
This item has been shown 0 times.
5.11 Tactical Sunglasses Deflect Eyewear With 3 Interchangeable Lens 52015:
5.11 Tactical Sunglasses Deflect Eyewear with 3 Interchangeable Lens 52015
Smoke lenses provide maximum glare reduction, won't distort colors, and are excellent in bright/glare conditions. Clear and Ballistic Orange lenses are preferred colors for use at the range and other applications where eye safety is the priority over protection from light. T-ShellTM coating means resistance to scratching, cracking, and crazing. SeleniteTM polycarbonate is die-cut to produce lenses without distortion from any angle and is ten times more impact resistance than glass or resin lenses. Frames are built with GrilamidTM TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage. They are virtually indestructible.
Plain Smoke lenses allow light transmission of 15%
Ballistic Orange lenses allow light transmission of 53%
Clear lenses allow light transmission of 89%
Matte Black GrilamidTM TR-90 nylon frame with great peripheral vision
Distortion-free lenses provide 100% UVA and UVB protection and are scratch, crack, and craze-resistant
Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards
Half frame design includes three sets of lenses: Smoke, Clear, and Ballistic Orange
Replacement lenses available separately
Adjustable soft TPR nose piece and temple inserts keep eyewear in place
Includes zippered compression molded protective case with SlickStick™ web platform attachment point, cleaning/lens bag, and neck strap
Created in partnership with Wiley X® Performance Eyewear, who designs and manufactures exclusive eyewear for 5.11 Tactical.
Limited 5.11 Lifetime Warranty
Whats in the Box -
5.11 Deflect Raid Interchangeable Sunglasses, 3 Lenses - Smoke , Orange & Clear , Zippered compression molded protective case with SlickStick™ web platform attachment point, cleaning/lens bag, and neck strap ,
Styling and Safety
5.11 Tactical uses input from law enforcement, special operations and fire personnel to produce high quality eyewear that looks great and provides unexcelled safety. They exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards.
Quality and Product Development Expertise
5.11 Tactical® eyewear is designed, developed, and manufactured by Wiley X® Eyewear who achieves industry-leading standards through their precision manufacturing and state-of-the-art quality control.
We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe quality shipping.
• We ship UPS/USPS/FedEx depending on your location and the shipping method you have chosen.
• Most shipments are sent out within 1 business day after payment is confirmed or cleared, unless stated otherwise in the listing.
• Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address when placing your order, orders will be shipped out to the shipping address provided by .
• Packages are not shipped on Saturday or Sunday. Transit time varies and depends on the carrier, we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by carriers.
• Shipping time by is estimated and not guaranteed and is subject to change especially during peak periods.
• Orders shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or Alaska may not select the Free Shipping option for this item, if free shipping is selected for one of these destinations we reserve the right to cancel your order.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns should be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact our Customer Support by Messages and you will be assigned an RMA number and instructions on how to proceed with your return.
•10% restocking fee may apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we recieve your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
We take joy in helping you get the gear you want at at the price you need!
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
You can contact via message using the "ask a question" link below. (Please allow 1-3 business days to receive a response, response time may change during peak periods.)
or you can call Altatac Customer Service at (323)-402-6554 Monday-Friday 9am-5:00pm PST excluding holidays
• Please note that most of the product images and description are provided to us by the manufacturer and sometimes do not represent the exact color, size, style or other option of the actual item.