Challenge Coin Casino Chip Display Case Cabinet, With Door, Shadow Box Coin56-oa
This item has been shown times.
Challenge Coin Casino Chip Display Case Cabinet, With Door, Shadow Box Coin56-oa:
Casino Chip/Military Challenge Coin Display Case, Glass Door, Hardwood
Item shown above: OAK Finish with a glossy protective coat (Coins and Chips are sold separately). If you do not see the item picture above, please click the "Reload/Refresh" icon of your browser.
Dimensions: 17.5"H X 14"W X 1 3/4"D (Exterior) Weight (net): 5 lbsDistance Between Rows: Top row 2.25", Bottom Row: 2.25", All other rows: 2"Interior Depth: 1"
The 2nd, 4th, & 6th shelves are removable to accommodate coins up to 4.25" in diameter.
Product DescriptionA great way to display Military Challenge Coins, Award Coins, casino chips, antique coins, and token. 7 rows provides extra space for future expansion. Black matted background to create a lovely display. Brass hinges, door latches, and wall brackets to hang. Glass door cover to protect from dust and damage. There is a groove on every shelf to prevent the coins from slipping.
Reasons Buyers chose our Products:
1. We made this with beechwood which is a premium strong and sturdy wood with less weight. The display case is lighter so it spares more weight for you to load your stuff. And the less the weight, the safer to hang (common sense). less likely to fall down as comparing to heavier display cases. We engineer the structure of this frame with lighter weight without compromising the integrity of quality. We guarantee our display cases are made very durable and strong.
BE CAREFUL with other sellers selling display case and claim "wood-weights". There products are much heavier because their display cases are made of very cheap "veneer" or Pressed particular board. The material is simply wood-dust being kept together with glue. That kind of cheap material will break apart when it comes to contact with water. That is why they claim "wood-weight" instead of solid wood. Don't get ripped off by the "wood-weights" particle board product.
2. We are the only seller that has the coin display cases with GLASS DOOR. The glass door is important because Glass as simply not easy to get scratches. Acrylic/plexiglass is simply another words for "better than Plastic" plastic. Even Japanese acrylic are very easy to get micro scratches every time you wipe and clean, even with a soft cloth. And the scratches never go away. In fact, it built up over time and get fuzzy in months. You don't want an acrylic window in your home, correct? So, why would you want a display case with Acrylic Door while you can get real glass?
3. We are the only one that offers Acid-free Velvet Lining on the interior backing. That is important for the protection of your precious coins because that prevents friction between the coins and the backboard. All other sellers has exposed pressed board.
4. You can verify the quality of our product by looking at our extraordinarily high positive response. We are specialized in making coin display cases.
5. Don't worry about damage during shipping. We pack by UPS standard and meant to survive rough handling. It is is damaged you are covered 100%.
We strive on providing the finest craftsmanship on all of our products and customer service is our highest priority. Our Quality is Satisfaction Guaranteed. In manufacturing, each piece of natural hardwood is hand selected to provide the best raw material for our display cases. While our cases involve an extensive amount of handwork, our craftsmen have used only the finest woodworking techniques.
Our collectible display cases' gives you all the principles of "Value": Great Price, Quality, Durability, and Functionality...which you will love today and tomorrow.
UPS Ground Domestic Shipping Rate (only apply to the 48 contiguous states): See Listing (insurance included).Listed does not apply to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, U.S.Virgin Islands, APO, or Int'l Countries. Contact us before you buy. California residents please add sales tax.