6 Digit In-18 Big Nixie Clock , 2 Alarm , No Tubes
This item has been shown 0 times.
6 Digit In-18 Big Nixie Clock , 2 Alarm , No Tubes:
6 digits BIG Nixie Clock.IN-18 tubes are not included.Key features:
- New BIG Nixie Clock on the market !
- Six40mm high digits (IN-18 Tubes are NOT included)
- Fully assembled and tested Nixie Clock without tubes
- Best solution if you already have IN-18 tubes
or would like to buy it separately
- No soldering , just plug IN-18 Tubes and Power Supply in
- Displays Time, 2 Alarms, Date and Data from serial port
- Special slim design for hanging this Clock on the wall
- Accurate & calibrated time clock source from internal crystal
- Integrated 2 Alarm Clocks
- Easy control with only 2 buttons
- Uses standard 12V wall plug Power Supply
- Internal backup battery for power failure protection
- Will generate alarm buzz even main power is off !!!
- Precision Seconds setup
- Internal buzzer for Alarm1 and Alarm2
- Separate Alarm1 and Alarm2 trigger outputs
- High efficiency integrated on board DC-DC converter
- RS232 connection to display data from PC or other device
- Separator neon lamps are included and pre-soldered
2 Main Modes: Display Mode and Setup mode
In the display Mode Clock indicates the following information:
Time in format HH MM SS ,
where HH are Hours (00-12 or 00-23),
MM is Minutes (00-59), SS is for Seconds (00-59)
Alarm1 in format HH MM, 1 indicates Alarm1 ,
where HH is Hours (00-12 or 00-23), MM is Minutes (00-59)
Alarm2 in format HH MM, 2 indicates Alarm2 ,
where HH is for Hours (00-12 or 00-23),
MM is for Minutes (00-59), SS is for Seconds (00-59)
Date in format : DD.MM.YY or MM.DD.YY
where DD is for Day (1-31),
MM is for Month(1-12), YY is for Year (00-70)Setup Mode:
Setup mode is for changing configurable parameters, allowing:Set current Time
Set Alarm1 time, switch it on/off
Set Alarm2 time, switch it on/off
Set 12 or 24 Time Display mode
Set DDMMYY or MMDDYY Date format
- Ideal gift - Newly designed BIG Nixie tube Clock - just arrived on the market !
- Based on IN-18 very stylish and attractive big Nixie tube, made in USSR. IN-18 Nixie tubes are NOT INCLUDED
- Optimal compact, thin design allows to use this clock as wall clock, as well as desktop clock at home or small office Environment
Programmable brightness or Sleep/Night Mode to save energy and extend tubes life.
Two times can be set to defineclock display brightness (10 brightness levels !!!)
or tubes switch on and off time. Of cause if your tubes are off,
clock still keeps time and time could be displayed at any moment for about 10 seconds by pushing
one button, then it switches tubes off again. *new feature!
Config Mode allows you to set several configurable paramenters like Sleep/Night Mode on and off times or to choose Date display format and so on ...
NOW you can set clock display brightness (10 available brightness levels) by simply pushing one button. *new feature!
- Reliable, simple to connect and easy to use Clock!
- High efficiency and low power consumption for energy saving
- Use it as a Clock on you table or hang it up on the wall or use it as Alarm Clock to wake you up
- Convenient Time and Date display reading
- External alarm outputs give you chance to control a wide range external devices ( power control circuit is required)
- Optional RS232 connection allows to display your data from PC or other device,
which has serial interface connection
- Now you can not only display data from your PC, now you can control and set Date, Time and Alarms on your clock from your Personal Computer !
- Easy control with only 2 buttons or via PC ( no remote control is required)
- 2 Date display formats - DD.MM.YY or MM.DD.YY - easy to set, which you like!
- Over current and mixed polarity protection.
- Leap Year automatic date calculation
- Even tube reliability is high, it's very easy to replace it (no soldering is required)
- Backup battery is replaceable too.
- It's fully assembled working BIG 6 digits IN-18 Russian Nixie tube Clock, giving you chance to concentrate your efforts on the case design!
Please send me your complete Clock picture, as I am going to create picture gallery on my WEB page.
- Clock works from 12 to 15V DC, but 12V supply is recommended choice.
- Power consumption:
3.36W (280mA@12V) from wall plug power supply (all digits to display)
2.3mW (0.75mA@3V) from backup battery ( 3V CR2032).
- To keep power consumption at low level, do not connect load <100KOhm to the external alarm contact.
- Internal buzzer generates simple one tone and pause sound in Alarm1 or Alarm2 events. It will last for 1 minute, but could be shut off by pressing the button.
- External alarm contacts set logical "1" in the alarm event and gives you extra feature allowing to connect quality sound melody generator or any external modules via appropriate converter or power control circuit (not included in this sale)
- Frequency Test Mode can be activated to easily check and adjust clock frequency. In this mode Clock does not display or keep time and date, for 3 seconds it displays 200000, which means 200KHz, than display switches off and frequency check signal is activated on the dedicated output pin. Use it to check it, if you have calibrated precision frequency meter or use this signal for your calibration purposes.
- Blue spot on number "1" warning:There is a chance you can get blue spotson number "1" in your IN-18 tubes.
There is nothing wrong with your tubes either there is nothing wrong with our clock. Simly speaking, it is some kind of "incompatibility" problem on combination of your tubes andour clock's high voltage driver chips (K155ID1).
The only solutions are - to get tubes without dots or to buy/get another clock, which does not use K155ID1 or similar chips or try to swap tubes on their places to get minimal influence.
Forour IN-18 clocks we sell on our web site weselect good qualitytubes without blue spots and usually about 80% tubes works OK withthis clock.
- 1 year full warranty.
- Digit height - 40 mm
- PCB board size - 33x215mm
- IN-18 Nixie clock, including IN-18 tubes and button tips - 90x35x215mm
- The latest User Manual could be foundat our web site www.kosbo.com
- Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding this Clock. I'll do my best to respond to you within 12 hours.
- Your design or new function suggestions, improvement are very welcome and will be considered ASAP.
- This clock is designed for inside use only. Do not use this Clock outdoor under any circumstances.
- Some internal components are under High Voltage, before handling or maintenance work, be sure that it's switched off.
- I do not accept any liability may cause during improper or careless use of this Clock.
- Due to high voltage on the board, do not use this clock in bathroom, under rain or in the wet and/or dusty conditions.
- Due to constant improvement, your clock could be slightly different from the described above or shown on the pictures, but technical parameters and functionality will be the same or better than stated above.
- Please look at my other items, which I developed for you!
- Please add my WEB site to your favourites list, as more items will come soon.
- Next product in my Clock line is ....
- Digital electronics design is my speciality. Please feel free to contact me if you have an idea you want to discuss or
if you need to develop electronic device.
- Fully assembled working IN-18 BIG Nixie Clock, but six IN-18 Nixie tubes are NOT included in this sale!
- Separator IN-3 neon lamps are included and pre-soldered on the board
- To make this Clock functional, six IN-18 Nixie tubes and Power Adapter are needed
No IN-18 tubes nor power supply is included in this sale. I do not sell IN-18 Nixie Tubes.
Power Supply is available at extra £7-00 GBP for the UK, Europe or USA Customers.
- Laptop or RS232 serial connection cable shown on the pictures below are NOT included in this sale.
- Internal synch clock will be calibrated to get the best time accuracy.
- User Manual and Connection Diagram with detail description how to make this clock functional
and how to control your Nixie Clock is downloadable from my WEB site at www.kosbo.com
- First Class Signed For Royal Mail delivery. Just small extra delivery charge to post it to Europe or to the USA, Canada.
- Your Clock will be fully tested, calibrated and well packed before I dispatched to you.
- I'll dispatch your Clock on the next working day after I receive your payment.
Please, click on the picture to enlarge it (opens in new window). 00 hours 3 minutes and 58 sec Alarm 1 set to 06 hours 30 min. Alarm 2 set to 08 hours 00 min. Date 1-st Of September 2007 17 hours 25 minutes and 26 sec Serial Port not connected Clock connected to laptop
Displays 654321 data RS232 Serial Port is connected Displays 987 and 3 spaces data Tube and Microcontroller PCBs