62-pc Service 12 International Prelude Sterling Silver Flatware Set
This item has been shown 0 times.
62-pc Service 12 International Prelude Sterling Silver Flatware Set:
62-PIECE INTERNATIONAL PRELUDE STERLING SILVER FLATWARE SET
SERVICE FOR 12 INCLUDING 6 SERVING PIECES~
64.63 TROY OUNCES (2010 GRAMS) NO MONOGRAM
I'm pleased to offer this beautiful International Prelude sterling silver flatware set. It has a near-complete service for 12 (only 8 butter spreaders) and 6 serving pieces. Prelude dates to 1939 and is one of International's most popular and sought-after patterns. This set is not monogrammed and has no damage. I do not have a case for it. The flatware is marked by International, Sterling and Prelude.
Included are all the following pieces, their measurements and weights:
- 12 Dinner Knives, 9" in length. The knives are not included in weights given.
- 12 Forks, 71/4" with a weight totaling 625 grams
- 12 Salad Forks, 6-5/8" with a weight totaling 445 grams
- 8 Solid Butter Paddle Spreaders, 5-5/8" with a weight totaling 240 grams
- 2 Large Table Serving Spoons, 8-1/2" with a weight of 135 grams
- 1 Pierced Table Serving Spoon, 8-3/8" with a weight of 65 grams
- 1 Large Cold Meat Fork, 9" with a weight of 80 grams
- 1 Gravy Ladle, 6-1/2" with a weight of 55 grams
- 1 Jelly Spoon, 6-1/2" with a weight of 25 grams
In total, this beautiful set includes 62 pieces, all in excellent condition. It has a weight totaling 2010 grams or 64.63 troy ounces to which you need to add an appropriate weight (usually 1/2 ozt for each piece) for the 12 pieces with stainless blades, which will add roughly 6 more troy ounces to the total weight. I do not have a case for this flatware, but they are readily available on .
Please Note: I will be out of town from May 30-June 5. If this flatware is paid for on May 30, it can be shipped that day. Otherwise, there will be a delay until June 5 before I can ship for you.
Stuff You Should Read About How We Do Business:
- ~We are always happy to combine orders for shipping if we can. Even when we must ship items in separate boxes for safety, we waive our $2 handling fee on the second and subsequent boxes.
- ~All our sales are no-reserve.
- ~We guarantee your satisfaction on all items we sell. If we have missed something, which does happen from time to time with the antique and vintage items we handle, we will always make it right.
- ~We will not misrepresent values (lie) on customs forms. We love our international shoppers and value them highly, but please don't embarrass us and yourselves by asking us to do this. Shipping and duty taxes are the responsibility of the buyer and not included in the price.
- We are using UPS for their tracking and on-time delivery. If you need shipping to a PO box, please contact me for rates.
- International Buyers are responsible for Duty/Customs fees, which may be charged at the point of delivery and are not additional shipping costs. These costs are the buyer's sole responsibility. Undervaluing items or calling them gifts on customs forms violates US law and policy and we will not do this. Please check with your local authorities about any import fees your purchases may be subject to.