7" Canon 5d Mark Iii Hdmi Monitor Hot-shoe Battery 7d Dslr Samsung Led Outdoor
This item has been shown times.
7" Canon 5d Mark Iii Hdmi Monitor Hot-shoe Battery 7d Dslr Samsung Led Outdoor:
This is a Multi-Purpose Portable 7" monitor. Peaking Focus Assist! Perfect for all DSLR Camera & Camcorder use.
Strongly Recommend for video producer like Canon 5D2/ 5D3 & Nikon D800/ D800E owner. With special TUNED HDMI channels, FULL SCREEN with no more Black Bars when previewing and recording videos! Plus, works perfect with Magic Lantern Firmware!
Real 800*480 LED panel, dot to dot! unlike other Taiwai panel monitor, no DE-FORM with this Samsung panel!
Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p & 480i. Also great for PC, Car PC, DVD Player, Game Console X-Box etc.
Click to open/download PDF Manual
- Peaking Focus Assist! Perfect for Manual Focusing
- 10 hours battery life with Sony F970 Battery
- Outdoor Viewable! 350cd/㎡ (no touch screen)
- Boost Color! Great "black", contrast & vivid color
- HDMI input, 800*480 native, supports up to 1080p
- Industry Grade Samsung LED Panel, survives in harsh outdoor temp
- Operating temp from -20°C to 60°C & storage temp from -40°C to 85°C
Free Hot-Shoe Adapter & Standard VESA 75mm mounting
- TMR Technology(Transmissive with Micro Reflective), Integrated TCON Interface, 24bit RGB TTL Signal.
- Color Temperature Adjustable (6500K/ 9300K/ CUSTOM)
- Dual Brightness Adjustable: Backlight LED & GAMMA
- Sharpness & Contrast Adjustable
- Battery drive & Integrated Speaker
Supports Battery: SONY NP-F330, F530, F550, F570, F730, F750, F770, F930, F950, F960, F970
Caution: some camera & camcorder have 16:9 screen, can not use the hot key to get into full screen mode, or it will cause over scan. When this happen. You have to connect back to VGA channel and reset.
We ship Globally by Express Service like Fedex/ DHL/ EMS etc. Please put your phone number in or Paypal "memo" when you make the payment. This will help to eliminate shipping delay.
- 1x 7" LED LCD Monitor,NO Touch-Screen
(2 Composite + 1 VGA input + 1 HDMI input)
- 1x HDMI to HDMI-mini Cable (short)
- 1x 3-to-1 AV cable
- 1x Hot-Shoe Adapter
- 1x Sony F970 Battery Adapter(no battery)
- AC Adapter included
- Screen ShadeNOT included
- 2-DIN in Dash Car Monitor with Mini-ITX Case, HDMI Version w/Touch= $195
- 2-DIN in Dash Car Monitor with Mini-ITX Case, VGA Version w/Touch= $158
- 2-DIN in Dash Car Monitor KIT with Mounting, HDMI Version w/Touch= $175
- 2-DIN in Dash Car Monitor KIT with Mounting, VGA Version w/Touch= $138
- HDMI Version Car Monitor Kit w/Touch= $136
- VGA only Version Car Monitor Kit w/Touch= $99
- Camera & Camcorder Monitor with Focus Assist= $139
- Full Monitor with Touch Screen= $149
- Brand: Samsung
- Model# LMS700KF07-004
- Size: 7.0 inch
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- View Angle: L70° R70° U50° D60
- Display mode: TMR
- Backlight: 24 LED
- Interface: 24bit RGB
- Brightness(cd/m²): 300 (w/TSP)
- Contrast Ratio: 400:1
- Connector: 40 pins FPC Digital
- Response Time: 5 - 28 ms
- LED Current: 15 - 25 mA
- Power Consumption: 1.2 - 2.0 W
- Active Area (mm): 152.40 x 91.40
- Main Application: Digital Multimedia
- We ship the item out within1 business days after your confirmed PayPal payment.
- All prices are exclude custom duties if appear.
- Only ship to paypal confirmed address.
Warranty: All sales are final with90 days warranty. Since we want to keep lower price, our profit is really low. Buyer has to pay shipping cost for repair/exchange, hope to get your understanding.
IMPORTANT: WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMERS AND WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE SATISFIED WITH THEIR EXPERIENCE. IF YOU BUY OUR ITEMS AND HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT ANYTIME. WE WILL WORK WITH YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU WILL BE TOTALLY SATISFIED. THANKS AND HAPPY offerDING.
Canon 5D2, 5D3, 7D with Full Screen:
Nikon D800, D800E & others Full Screen comparation:
Very accurate Color performance:
Peaking Focus Assist on, "white dots" will show up on focus point. No white dots mean out focus:
With X-Box, PS3 and Apple TV, 1080p!
Boost Color! compare to laptop screen:
Transparency OSD, won`t block the image: