7 Pc. Theodore Haviland “yale” Limoges Place Setting, Flat Tea Cup France Dinner
This item has been shown 44 times.
7 Pc. Theodore Haviland “yale” Limoges Place Setting, Flat Tea Cup France Dinner:
Welcome to A Thing of Beauty Vintage Finds
7 pc. Place Setting Haviland "Yale" Limoges China
Here's what I know: This is part of a large set I have cross posted, if you are interested in other pieces please message me as I have many that are not yet listed.
What: 7 pc. place setting in the Yale pattern by Theodore Haviland. Made and decorated by them, it has both marks. The pattern is delicate and attractive featuring a pale cream colored with a pale yellow/deeper cream color band containing fragile branches with burgundy/pink berries – perhaps juniper? and a repeating square design in gold and burgundy around the edges. Heavy gold trim throughout.
Please see my listings, this pattern has many pieces and I have many other place settings and serving pieces from this set available. I will refund shipping overages if you purchase multiple pieces.
- Dinner plate – 9.75″ w
- lunch plate – 8.75″ w
- salad plate – 7.5″ w
- bread & butter plate – bowl – 5″ w x 1.25″ h
- flat tea cup & saucer – 5.5″ w x 2.25″ h
When: 1896 – 1931 mark, likely from the 1920s, these were made in the golden age of Limoges china.
Where: Limoges, France
Condition*: Excellent, no chips, staining or cracks. There are a few light utensil scratches which are only visible under strong light. Very little wear on the gold trim. This entire set was lightly used.
Here's the fine print:offerding means you accept the terms below. Questions are welcome but please ask at least 24 hrs. before the sale ends.
- Paypal only.
- Payment must be received within 3 days of sales end, if you pay by e-check please be aware that they often take 5 days to clear Paypal and be deposited in my account. I will NOT ship until payment has cleared.I will report all non paying buyers to .
- buyer is responsible to know shipping costs prior to offerding
- check my response, Ipackage my items carefully and do my best to get themto you safely and as cheaply as possible.
- I usually ship next day (weekdays only) after payment is received orwithin two days of such provided thepost office is not closed.
- I send my packages insured in most cases. Please see description.
- All sales are "as is" and final unlessthe item was misrepresented per guidelines or arrives damaged.
- I will not refund if you claim the item arrived damaged but provide no proof of such.
- You must contact me prior to returning anything.
- I leave response once I know the item has been received by the buyer & they are happy with it (in other words once you leave me response I will do the same.)
Thanks for your offer!