790 Most Used Us Stamps, Many Commemoratives, 1893-1935, Revenue, Airmail For Sale
Making It Fast And Easy To Do Business With Texas
Approximately 790 mostly used US stamps. Includes many with fancy cancellations. If you would like pictures of the remaining stamps, please send your email address. Some of the highlights are listed below.
- 1893 Columbians.
- 1898 Trans Mississippi Exhibition.
- 1901 Pan American Issue.
- 1904 Louisiana Purchase.
- 1907 Jamestown Issue.
- 1909 Commemoratives.
- 1912 Panama Pacific.
- 1919 Victory Issue.
- 1920 Pilgrim Tercentenary.
- 1923 Warren G Harding Memorial.
- 1924 Huguenot Walloon Tercentenary.
- 1925 Lexington Concord Issue.
- 1925 Norse American Centennial.
- 1927 Commemoratives.
- 1928 Commemoratives with 3 5 cent Hawaii overprint.
- 1929 Commemoratives.
- 1929 Nebraska overprints, Garfield & Monroe.
- 1932 Commemoratives.
- 1933 Commemoratives.
- 1934 Commemoratives.
- 1934 National Parks Issue.
- 1935 Farley Special Printing Issues.
- 1935 National Park Due.
- Special Delivery.
- Parcel Post.
- Revenue stamps, many with manuscript initial
- All items will be shippedFederal Express ground home delivery, full insurance in the amount of the sale price is included at no cost to you.
- Items with a sale amount over $250.00 will be shipped signature required at no additional cost to you.
- We strive to ship itemswithin 24 hours of payment, Monday-Thursday.
WE CAN NO LONGER SHIP TO POST OFFICE BOXES OR you do not receive an e-mail invoice within24 hours of the sale end, please check your bulk email folder, as a spam filter may have prevented it from reaching your primary in-box.
- Due to changes in 's payment policy we are only able to accept paperless payments such as Paypal.
- Please do not make a payment before receiving total amount due.
- Texas residents please add 8.25% sales tax to the sale amount.
- Gold and silver bullion with a sale amount in excess of $1,000.00 are not US
1.800.531.5441 ext. 30988 or 512.463.0988 Monday-Friday 8-2 CST.
This item is from an unclaimed safe deposit box. The contents of unclaimed boxes in Texas are sent to the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. Comptroller Susan Combs has published the box owners name on the Internet. Texas is holding over 1 billion dollars in unclaimed property. Please visit the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts website to see if any of the money belongs to you.
We do not use second chance offers. If you receive an email offering a second chance, it is not from us, please report to .
We do not offer "Buy It Now" on our
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
This item has been shown 0 times.
790 Most Used Us Stamps, Many Commemoratives, 1893-1935, Revenue, Airmail: