80cc Motor Kits Bicycle Motorized Bike Gas Engine Kit Silver Wider Port Rb80 For Sale
Bike not including
Due to regulations
this product will not ship toCALIFORNIAand Virginia RESIDENCE.
please check California Air Resources Boardand Virginia Air Resources Board
If for any reason you offer on this item and paid for it, we will have to cancel your order.
Shipping and handling for this item is for the 46 US mainland states (continentalstates). Item ships via FedEx Ground.
AK, HI, APO, PR, GU buyer add $49.99
Canada: $79.99 each kit by USPS International Priority mail
with Update kill switch and alloy Push Button Clutch lever
66/80cc New Version In the box!As the gasoline price raised every day.
This kit is the best buy and the right choice for youitem#RB80
This kit will allow you to turn your bicycle into a gasoline powered motorbike! 1 Gallon of fuel runs 150 miles !!! The engine is designed to be pedal/chain started so you can start or stop the engine while riding! Speeds up to 40mph. To install this kit you will need some basic skills using tools and a few hours. Follow the user manual stated gas/oil mix and adjustments. This kit will fit many bikes sold in your local bike shops.
This is a 2 cycle engine made in China, sold hundreds on and 99% of the buyers felt satisfied with the quality and on sale price.Package including below parts and engine that allows you to put it on your bike, no need to buy anything else.
- User manual (email .PDF file when package ship)
- 66/80cc 2 cycle engine ( slant head) (wider intake port bring more power)
- chrome 9 hole 44 tooth sprocket with mounting hardware
- Chrome exhaust muffler with gas gasket
- Updated Twist gas throttle control with build-in kill-switch (black to black wire), blue/red to blue wire)
- push button style alloy clutch lever
- heavy duty chain (#415/#50)
- chain adjuster idler (short style with 4 bolts)
- carburetor assembly
- CD ignition assembly
- chain guard
- spark plug with tool
- 3 L black gas tank with mounting brackets (black)
- double ring u clamp
- other needed mounting and hardware
Please connect the kill-switch to the "blue/yellow to blue wire", and "Black to Black)
and you can add a head light or tail light onto your bike by connecting the 6 volt, 5w-10w bulb with white and blue color wires from the engine so that you can ride it at night.
see our store, please see my store for more Item: BoyGoFastIf you need more information on how to install this kit or detailed installation Manuel please email usThis motor kit is a new generation of 2 cycle engine kit with many improvements and enhancements which make it stronger, more powerful and more durable.
This motor kit has been carefully tailored to fit in many bikes (mountain, cruiser, chopper, road) with v-frame (22" or bigger bike). The motor kit has gone through at least 10 minutes factory running test for quality assurance.
- For install this kit buyer may need some basic hardware skill and took 4-6 hours to put it on bike and do some adjustment. Buyer short of this knowledge and skill please do not offer! Seller not responsible for misuse this kit or any warranty after installation, parts available for sale if you this motorized bicycle engine kit involves some risk of serious bodily injury. Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages. Seller is not responsible for injuries and /or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit.
Due to regulations NO CALIFORNIA RESIDENCE BUYER
California residence please check California Air Resources Board
BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFETY USE AND LAWS AND INSURANCE ISSUE IN YOUR AREA.
All the pictures show in the listing are from our customers who installed our engine kit and permit to use on the listingPlease check my store for more items available
BoyGoFast importation rights:
read before buy:
the disclosure of accurate engine size to the consumer. While we have chosen to use the long standing factory branding of the "80cc" name, the true displacement of the bicycle engine is actually 66cc. The debate has been open for a long time in our motorized bicycle community as to what the correct engine size is and we hope to provide the answer. The volume of a cylinder is calculated by using the formulaVolume = Pi x Radius squared x Stroke(multiply 3.142 x radius of bore squared x stroke length divided by 1000). In the East, the displacement of an engine includes the area of the cylinder head's combustion chamber as well as the volume of the cylinder. In the US however, the volume of the cylinder is only considered when identifying engine displacement. With a 47mm bore X 38mm stroke this equals a displacement of 66cc,
This engine is one of the biggest bicycle engines on the market and is the same as the so called 80cc.
no such real 70cc or 80cc.
we call 66cc as 70cc or 80cc in motor bike community
This item has been shown 0 times.
80cc Motor Kits Bicycle Motorized Bike Gas Engine Kit Silver Wider Port Rb80: